Monday, March 12, 2007

Movies time!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel?
I'm sorta dumbfounded. . . It's all this power still cranking through me. I try to just go along and do whatever it is that I need to do. But I see more and more just falling into place. Like last week when I was cleaning up my space and all. I found a dead Bluejay in my back yard. It was still fresh, not stiff or anything. I know I've had birds show up before for me to make something with the feathers. I clipped off the wings and tail to set out to dry.

Then I found a 2nd Bluejay the next day. In the same exact place. Bear must have gotten this one since one wing was already clipped off a bit. Now there are three wings and two tails drying out there. When I was clearing my space inside I knocked over the basket of bones I have from the last birds. Figures! Yes of course I know I need to make something now. No idea what yet? But I know I need to get busy with it.
What does this really feel like?
I guess it's all about so much more power. Like when I did the Chant all out for them Friday morning. WOW. I felt like a spectator. One couldn't take it and I let them out opening a portal in the circle just after I sealed it all. Then the whole thing was just so strong. I could feel one person pulling me through it all. Like she needed it all full and clear. Must have done it a million times herself. She lost her voice after doing it the first time Wednesday night. She also said how she sleep like a baby that night. After Friday she told me about dreams being with Mayan Shaman with big fires at the four corners, still barely able to speak. But the dreams were very powerful and graphic. I think she watched Mel Gibson's new movie Apocalpto so she had all kinds of real images to work with.
What does this feel like?
I guess it's the END! I mean, it feels like all this power coming together all at once again. Like Dave and Mike want to make this movie and just need to find some middle ground to work with. I mean Dave has some serious expenses just to keep his equipment working and pay for the tapes and such. I guess it's the same for me with Harmony. I'm using a cheap DV camera not the professional HD equipment Dave has and I've already burnt up a few hundred bucks on just taping. I mean I just set it up before the service, nothing special and only catch the message, nothing more. . . . I mean, no more time, editing or nothing yet, and it still is a few hundred in expenses alone. And I don't miss the service or drive out of my way doing anything more. Heck I even started chanting in the morning so I had another excuse to arrive early!
What else are you feeling?
I guess I really need to get busy with a lot of other stuff. I wrote up a budget for the engineering business and know where I need to go with that. Then I have to do that same thing for a few more projects. I have to connect with the City and Chamber again, rebuild some websites, and I also have stuff to do with USF, writing and research.
What about now?
I'm going to pray with Kathy and Ginny again now, watching a movie too. Tomorrow Kathy's Grandson is coming so I need to take her to the hospital. No idea what that will be like, but that even feels like a weird trip. I mean more flight school for me . . . lol . . . I'm taking the tape of Mike to show them too.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ; Please fill us with you Power, Grace and Wisdom so we may achieve Heaven on Earth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment