Tuesday, March 27, 2007

When it rains. . . lol . . .

8:36 AM Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

TUT... A Note from the Universe
You live in Hollywood. You dream of acting; of thrilling audiences; of having the best roles. Eric, I'm here to tell you that you can have what you want, if you make thrilling audiences your end result, not your roles.

You live in Timbuktu. You dream of living in opulence and splendor; of being financially free to pursue all that stirs your heart; of buying low, selling high, writing best sellers, and sitting with Oprah. You can have this too, if you make financial freedom and a happy heart your end result, not your trading, writing, or schmoozing.

You live in Tampa. You dream of rocking the world; that you will Change Everything; that you will be in all the right places at all the right times. Yes! I can see it now, if you make Change Everything your end result, and don't mess with the cursed "hows."

It's easy, Eric, simply understand that your dream, the end result, is far bigger and more important than any of the steps you think you have to take. From a physical perspective, you simply can't know all that's involved. Your idea of the right steps may not be the best way for your dream to come true. They may even work against you.

With your end result clear, take every step that emotionally calls to you, but do not make any of them how your dream will come true. Trust the Universe to do its part, to pick the players and orchestrate the "hows," yet give it a pallet to choose from by passionately doing the things that feel right. Not attaching your hopes and expectations to these steps, only to the end, the dream, thy kingdom come.

Give my regards to Oprah, what a dear -
The Universe
It's so funny when things come in to reinforce everything that I am. Like what else could I do?
Dear Eric, Mars is now in alignment with dreamy Neptune, creating a sensitive and spiritual astrological aspect. Mars conjunct Neptune is a great time for active imagination, creativity and anything to do with healing. Master astrologer Jeff Jawer advises, “Be inspired in everything you do … the universe is supporting you now.”
Yes, what's new I know. . . . when it rains it really pours... I mean where do these things come from??? How come they all land at once???
Dear Eric, Here is your horoscope for Tuesday, March 27:
You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain when it comes to calling someone's bluff. In the process, you'll realize how low the stakes were in the first place. Could it be that you're done playing games?
I hope so . . . never been much of a player. Course some people thrive on that . . . lol . . . bummer
Dear Eric, Here is your couple's love horoscope for Tuesday, March 27:
It's one of those days when you need to be more tolerant of your partner's little foibles. It might be too easy for you to let your honesty appear as resentment. A better time to discuss these matters is coming soon.
I know, I know, I'm always too honest . . . even my Horoscope tells me . . . lol . . . figures, and you know if you are conscious and ready with your heart not just your mind, you will never find resentment, but only Love and Bliss . . . Like I always find bliss everywhere . . . I better just SHUT MY EYES . . . lol, I don't have time for any more. . . LOL ;-D
8PM What else happened today
I found out that I had to register for the next semester. I mean nothing else is going on so I better plan something! lol . . . Oh so anyway the next degree I signed up for is only offering classes I already took for the summer. Both teachers have teased me about teaching it with them. . . believe that when I see it. So anyway, I got all registered for the Fall but nothing over the summer. So I need to make up 6 credits of research again. Last summer I made up 4 credits and still plan to rewrite the paper I wrote.

I could roll the revisions into another summer but today I went to another Discussion Group.
Yes What happened there?
Of course at the end of it Dr Nord and Allison got into a discussion about this model that I looked at last night . . . WHO ME play with Models from Northwestern??? Naaa... hold it that was really weird!
What's the point?
Oh so since it was Dr. Nord who's teaching in my next program too, I figured we might be able to do some cool research this summer together, so I sent them a little write up about the model and how I need to find 6 credits for the summer . . . WHO ME Spontaneously throw ideas together to create something new . . . lol . . . What's really funny is that it might be something really cool for me to get into . . . modeling people and complexity systems sounds like a neat change from rainfall and rivers.
Now, What does this all FEEL like?
I knew you would ask that sooner or later. . . well besides the weird puns and synchronization in just the writing and notes above. . . . I mean I just went to get the links and laughed about finding Northwestern . . . its' really funny how I'm pushed in the same directions over and over again.
What about the feelings. you feel pushed, what is that like?
It really feels kinda cool. I love when the synchronicities come out over and over again. Like last night I didn't want to get up to chant, but when I woke and saw the clock 1:03am. . . ugh, I knew I had too . . . kinda early I figured. . . but then when I was done and saw it again 3:03am; I just gave up on arguing. . . I mean like all the weird pieces that fell together today it's just such an awesome feeling!

I forgot all about the next term and finding classes. And when I talked to the director and he said how the summer was a bummer. Teaching would do nothing for me in credit hours. I really had no idea what I could do. WOW VACATION time again!!!! I went to Oregon for a month last time!!! ;-D that's a cool idea.

Oh but the spontaneous synchronicty that fell together through the day was even more thrilling. I know I am all about making the world change and I know I might have to do it all by myself . . . I mean not many people sign up for this kinda thing, like flying motorcycles and bombs and all like me . . . OH I was telling someone about that the other day, how they wanted to try me as an adult in NJ. Never happened before. . . lol . . . lucky my dad had the buck$$ for the attorney and psycho stuff! Then that other gang I fought in high school did a motorcycle job just like me after I left. lol . . . and was put in prison after the surgery and all from his accident.

Ego ego ego, got to be badder than all the rest. Shit no one would have known about the job if I hadn't dropped the bike . . . while this airhead used a GUN!!! Course I didn't break a bone either, and I bet he had to do 110 mph too since that was in the news article . . . fool lost in the ego corruption of the world, so many people just don't know any better!
What about feelings, you are rambling again. . .
I AM thrilled and very happy how YOUR Spontaneous Light Creates new steps before me. It's so awesome to stop and remember how I just float through the day doing exactly what YOU open for me . . . no fear, no questions . . . lol . . . no thought! Just Love and Bliss, feeling the Divine Moment as a Gift and Doing exactly what I do best . . . I love the moment and Share all that I can . . . lol . . . wondering what time I have left and what else I can do. . . as if i could ever do anything else

Course when I got to the group they had a laptop and projector that they were clueless about using so I had to turn on that for them too . . . lol . . . STILL I'm always in the middle, right there with whoever is running it all! Someday someone will be real enough to see this truth and share it all with me! I still feel the joy and bliss of that moment!!!! Like it's now already! Hum, time for All Natural Vanilla Byers and Organic Fruit . . . YUM!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
paralyzed by Jeff Anderson

I believe in miracles.
I believe in the God that saved the Universe.
To live this life without you, I could think of nothing worse.
Though I can’t see you. Though I can’t touch you.
I know that you are reaching out your hand.
I will always walk in your beauty.
When I cannot see your hand I’ll trust your heart
hum, met 8 times in 6 months, 3 days

next song too... diamond in the rough by Jennifer Knapp
in a little while i got steeped in authority
heaven only knows what when wrong
when there is nothing so cruel
than to bury that jewel when it was mine all along
and I'm gonna find it

you're shining, i can see you
you're smiling, that's enough well
I'm holding onto you, like a diamond in the rough
like a diamond in the rough

No comments:

Post a Comment