Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Research what?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
This world is just too weird! I mean last night when I visited Kathy and Ginny we ate dinner together while listening to tape I made of Mike. Then he called me in the middle of it. That was really weird, and I was more stuttering than acknowledging how awesome it was. I went outside to chat, so I'm not sure if he heard his voice in the background. . . . lol . . . but then I simply said how I spoke to Dave and sent him an email about it all. He told me he was breaking from a full room lecture and would get to my email that night.

That was cool. I set it up to watch on their TV, and then we watched another romantic comedy. Yes my love life is a real comedy . . . lol . . . so I was buzzing when I got home after midnight and slept like a baby . . .

Yea I wonder who came to visit me through the ethers again! Maybe I do belong in an asylum?
What does it feel like?
I love the feelings there, so clear and strong all the time. Of course countless people are locked up in asylums for talking and being in such passion through the ethers. Oh this reminds me of Friday morning again. When we were done someone said about the lost souls around the place needing guidance up into the Light. I thought I should ask that they are directed into the space while I chant again. I mean, I'm sure they are lined up for me then, so it would really be neat to have someone else see or experience that as I do it.

Figures new email:
A. What do I want?
B. What important thing have I NOT been noticing (until now)?
C. What should I do next?
I'm always finding more to do! That's never anything new for me. Asking for all I want is exactly why there is always more for me to do. I guess that first thing I asked for after the Motorcycle accident was just not something that was ever asked for before . . . Course I didn't know I could do it all myself, nor did I know where it would bring me or how long it would take . . .
What does this really make you feel?
I am perplexed as usual. . . I mean all this weird stuff that inspires such clear strong visions. Oh maybe that's it, all I need to do is create the vision and send it out so someone else can deal with it. Like I've got too much to deal with already. . . . lol . . . oh yes I have to laugh about it or I'll really go crazy.
What else did you do today?
I guess I started searching for Grants again. Michelle dropped in and started doing the same too. I teased her a bit, but not much. Kathy thinks she's in love with me, changed her college and all after we spoke. Course I think that's crazy, all I did was share some common sense, Med school is Med school what really sets people apart is what they DO in med school. The research and the people they work with is what opens doors. People who see her work and publications will hire her nothing will result from a few more letters after her name.

I guess I went over to the communications college where I saw some Consciousness Seminar once - - - that would be the place for Mike to speak. So some doctor told me about what was going on and suggested more research he was doing, even told me about someone starting a Phd with Geography and all with the Urban Design Center. . . . yea right into my area. We'll see I guess. . . hum found more familiar here

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment