Friday, November 26, 2004

Friday, November 26, 2004 9:33:40 AM

Lots of email. What was really funny or WEIRD was how I blew off my family... especially my dad, lol... larry Sr, and jr... literally. I just got sick of the total BS, and smile and be friendly all fake crap. I actually got some real feeling and emotion from mark, which honestly surprised me. But just as quickly as I blew them all off.... Chuck calls me.

So his brother Larry.... lol.... is retiring from the marines and moving to Florida. Actually he's already got a house 10 minutes from Chuck and they also have Chuck's Mom and dad coming south soon too. Of course Larry has a BS in Civil Engineering and an MS in Operations Research and wants to break into this business.

My first question was whether he wanted to start his own business or just work for someone else? Sounds like they are not sure, but I got a resume already and wrote out a spontaneous letter or two. First I wrote to Chuck and then to his brother (through Chuck), after I chanted and felt how I'm in a new family already. Wow a real family finally. It was really kinda weird to feel all that. His brother seems to be very strong and secure, and more interested in the now that whatever past BS he's heard or not heard.

11:09:52 AM
Interesting, everything is very interesting. I'm not sure what's really happening or where everything is going. But I'm inclined to accept and trust it more and let things flow as they need to for me to be free. I'm really glad to be here doing what I trust in God. It's actually very good and exciting to be so secure and comfortable in this truth that I know.


Mrs. Stevenson,
I just spoke to a city employee who was loading up some mulch from this field. He said the city is struggling to get rid of all of this mulch piled up everywhere and is giving it free to residents.

I asked him if we could get this pile spread into a path around this field. We always have residents coming here to walk dogs or jog around the field, so making a path would be great. There are areas really low that would need a bit more mulch spread into them to stay dry and make it safer too. He said I could call the city and speak to the city council member in our area, and having other neighbors support would be great.

We already have sent you a petition from all the neighbors here to make this into a real park. Is there something more I can do to help this along? I can generate CAD drawings, designs and construction plans if that would help. And I know Marion would be happy to help get some more neighborhood communication and agreement about whatever we do.

I look forward to talking some more about this with you. And I never got a phone call from the Parks Department. Hope you have a good Holiday.

Thanks

Eric Weaver
home 813-237-3705
Cell 813-679-5195
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/engineer/professional.htm


Hey Cathy
Thanks good to hear from you..
Not sure why you like the Collidal Silver note, but so be it.

As for my dad and family, they will do what they need to do... Not my problem. as for 7x70.. yea done that, so what? It's easy to forgive. But when they are not repentant then there's no point to it. Forgive them or not they are still in the same place... doing the same thing. Which was the point of "give the Caesar what is Caesars"...

Forgiving the past is easy, but if every time you saw your dad he DID that same stuff over again and again to you... that would be throwing your "pearls to swine".... your time is worth more than that. If he can't see it, fine forgive, but move on.

That's really all I had to do. I can't deal with them anymore. It's just not healthy. I don't need their judgments or how they evaluate me and whoever I'm with. They were never nice or fair with you either. I never brought someone home that wasn't insulted by them. And if I try to say anything or fight back, then I'm the EVIL black sheep, to be burned at the stake. That's simply not right. So I wont deal with it at all. And certainly will never bring any child of mine near them again.

I actually got a real email from my younger brother mark. He was ranting and raving, but actually shared something real, I was impressed. Kinda sorry, but impressed. Not even a day later Chuck called me to say his Brother Larry, and parents are moving to Tampa. And his brother wants to work as a Civil Engineer... Wow! Then he invited me to join them for Thanksgiving Dinner. It felt wonderful. Like I had a new family already!!! Chuck has always felt insulted by how my family treated me too... I mean his dad was a sheriff for Bergen County in NJ when I had my accident, so they knew more about me than I did.... but they all forgave and accepted me!

So God works in Wonderful ways you know... all sorts of synchronistic things like this are happening every day to me. I will simply continue to trust God, and Do His WILL. Reminds me, I need to do the Sermon that my Mom wrote. I mean I was almost embarrassed writing my brother back. But it really felt good to let it all out of me. It's all their trash, why should I hold onto it. Like Emily, they will all get what they need when they are ready... I can forgive and forget, but no way will I put myself into a toilet again. And I could really feel why God wanted me to get it all out.... It feels good, like I really emptied out some trash inside..... Like something my Mom should have done before it killed her. Oh did you ever hear those stories, I'm not sure if I told you..... lol... Oh I'm sure, you heard about everything the kids and I talked about....

Oh and Cathy, THANK YOU.... and I'll always love you too.... As I Prayed Thanks for you yesterday, I felt like my Mom had sent you to us, because I never would have survived all this crazy stuff if you weren't here through it all.... and you know, we really had some AWESOME times with those kids. Even the counselor said to me, how it sounds like I really had the best of their lives already.... and when you stop and think back.... what will make you smile... as little kids remember, kayaking, feeding baby ducks and playing no rules scrabble all night or being molested and bribed by an old pervert.

Thanks again.... Oh are we going to see Indigo On the 29th in Westshore?
Love u
eric

No comments:

Post a Comment