Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 4:55:18 PM

What are you going to do?
I'm sorry; I need to do whatever you set out before me.
Son this is your life. What do you want to see happen with all of this?
I'm sorry; I thought I was here doing what you wanted?
What we need is for you to make it happen as you want it to.
I'm not sure I can really do that? I can’t really know everything that You need to do. Like I understand how I can fill a place for You and I can really move into all these things that You have before me. But I'm not sure I can keep up with it all.
Suddenly now you feel you have time to write; while in fact you have a long, long list of things that you need and want to do. So why aren’t you getting more done?
I'm sorry; I'm really not sure? I guess it is getting stressful again with things. And I'm intimidated even writing, because I feel you’ll tell me to blog it all too.
What do you think you are here for?
I'm sorry; I'm really trying to do my best...
What we need is for you to just relax and trust more about what this time and experience is bringing to you. Just DO IT. Everything is going along kinda nicely, and it’s only going to increase for you if you can keep up with it all. To Trust in Christ Jesus, is to Feel the Light of God inside of you as ONE Being. We are all in this together; and no one else can do what you are doing. We all have our Place.
I'm sorry; I really just want to go to sleep now.
What you need to do is make a video and such.
I'm sorry; I still only wanna go to sleep.
What you have to do is stop hiding from what you are creating. Its’ not going to be easy, but it will come along a lot better if you don’t run and hide. We’re sorry too, but it’s just something that you have to do. It will be fun, and get easier with time.
I'm sorry; can I get something off my chest? I'm really scared about all of this. I even told Dan the other day about the gun shots outside my window once when I chanted. I heard a voice, then a shot, and then the bullet through the grass. It was weird and I felt it, so I dialed 911 and told them that it happened. I never looked to see if cops came out, but I really felt it was Paul. But I also wrote Dr. Prange about asking Chris whether Paul had a new gun.

So I've felt how the energy that I created inside of me was coming back to me. As I now write listening to the TV that Dan always has on. I hate how the energy and feeling comes in whenever I hear these things; I even watch crap once in a while. Watched MIB for the first time last week and now I hear THE FIRM with Tom Cruise. Funny another movie people tease me about never seeing and it’s because I resemble the actors. I can hear what's going on and it’s really sickening. But I feel it. It’s weird. It’s so hard to write out all that I feel, like the videos in my head never end. I'm scared.... too much, too fast.
What do you want to happen?
I'm sorry; I felt like Christopher with Emily were taking charge of the whole situation at the courts and blowing the entire system all to pieces. Wow this is intense the more I think about it the more that I see.
“This judge, law, bureaucrat, official, public servant, civil servant, administrator, pen pusher, moderator, rule, representative, executive, community servant, national servant, manager, and a few parents are full of shit, selfish arrogant and not the least bit interested in anything but themselves. Like this is pathetic, since you all know it and each overlook some aspect of yourselves that your very neighbor would deplore. So you too can exploit to profit. All the children see this and know it. How could you teach them such? ”

Then I felt him coming to the university to video tape the chants that we did in the tiled circle at the USF’s MLK Plaza. Wow, WE are creating this right now. We all swell up from You in the ground.
So then the power of the people is moving and we simply DO IT.
What do you want us to do?
I'm ready for You to make this energy visible to everyone. Hold it? I can’t handle it still?
What are you hiding from? This is really not very hard at all. And it’s all very powerful emotions and forces for change that are coming together all in one space. Your visions are very clear and pure, you can feel the Domes Full of people growing plants and trees, working together and being successful. Each moment you think of these things it gets clearer and truer in your heart. Nature and Man working together, Mother and Father, You can just feel it. All the love and the truth of the ONE family; the exact same dream that everyone has. And It’s really already there in your hands. Each one of you can do this today!

And you are right, it will only increase and increase; more and more; faster and faster. So Just DO IT. This is what you have been waiting for. And you do hear this all the time. And you have been getting ready to do something about it all of your life. Now, Just DO IT! You know and see so many things that are so important to make this change. So just DO IT!

Son it’s not a problem. As you relax more and get into this space more with Us You will see how very easy it can be. To make this all work right, you just need to keep going. It’s all going to just open up like the lotus you see in your chant. And it’s very important that you do everything sequentially. The chant and the lists; the church and the drums; the patents and the projects; video’s and the grants.

You are afraid to write for us now too. Don’t be! You’ve been trying to for days.... go pee, drink, and return and Do it. 5:50:51 PM

5:53:16 PM you came in and you knew what you would see. You sat down and typed the commands to enter the time, and knew it, felt it, of course you would get the numbers of love and life. What is it to load the time into this Word document, and the number you saw there was 5.53.13 and you knew it would be different when you hit enter. And did it anyway. You’ve seen divine numbers forever, just like the songs on the radio. What does this feel like?

Son this is all exactly as you needed it to be. Everything is here and now, and you see and feel it over and over again. Of course you know to post this message you are writing for us. We’ve been telling you to do it all online all along anyway. You’ve been told this for months; the Blog is there for you. It is what you do already. And again its’ too much, too fast, and you lose half of it. Hesitate and forget, miss the opportunity. This is Your Life, Your World, we can’t come in until you do it right. So Just Do it.

6:28:04 PM yes so go pee, drink, and return.... read only the last paragraphs before you write some more for us.

6:30:59 PM You will see the edge of life. This is all exactly as we need and will be very clear and true for a lot of people. Creating life in truth is very easy; but first you must see it all for what it is. What it really is, not just what you pretend and hope for. 6:33:31 PM This number isn’t going to change things. Your actions and directions in truth and progress is what we all need to see. So read these last two paragraphs each as we said.

8:20:46 PM So now read the paragraphs backwards, starting here, scrolling one paragraph at a time. Trust it Son, one by one, as we tell you. No more excuses, JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment