Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday, November 21, 2004 3:53:24 AM

Ok so I sent this letter to my dad and realize that I will need to follow it up. I mean this presentation I need to do for my class is actually exactly the sermon that my Mom wanted me to do before she died.

What you need to do is chant all out. But post this first!

It's going to be a long year isn't it

Wait it's not even started yet.... relax NO FEAR, SO JUST DO
IT!!!

IT WONT WORK?
Yes so Chant time but what did you realize now
I could go visit metropolitan ministries and have Morris Hintzman set it all up for me.

Sp04 Catalyst: Restoring Scientific Integrity to Policy Making: "
The Bush administration has distorted facts and suppressed the truth to serve its ideological agenda on issues ranging from climate science to military intelligence. UCS has responded with a campaign to restore scientific integrity to policy making.

The scientific community has expressed growing concern over the politicization of science. Scientists, doctors, and other experts both inside and outside the government accuse officials within the George W. Bush administration of suppressing or distorting scientific and medical information when it conflicts with their policy objectives."

No comments:

Post a Comment