Monday, November 15, 2004

Yahoo! Groups : Zest2Zeal Messages : 2393-2393 of 2393

Sunday, November 14, 2004 6:28:07 PM
Wow what a day. I've been playing with the data for this model all day long well I guess that was after I did all this other work on my journals research and such.

What are you going to do next?

reread this ... e=mc2 energy is mass at v2=c2... basic nuclear energy, but it also applies to all energy fire electricity; but de/dt is the rate of change with respect to time representing life and de/dt/ds is consciousness. ===>> BUILDING: Roadways, public housing, with USF and Iorio USA president putting teachers in charge by making a serious profit=> families have deteriorated so teachers have more and more responsibility.... 12/28/86 2.44pm

I'm sorry I really have no clue what to expect anymore. Some cute lady found me on the internet again. Her name is Kristina Maria.... She's got a cute 3yr old girl, but I've not said a word about Christopher and Emily Maria.... lol... too much synchronicity....

Course I just sent my posting to a few guys online who I've chanted with about it all before... I know I need to chant and get to bed.... so I better boogie....

Yahoo! Groups : Zest2Zeal Messages : 2393-2393 of 2393: "From: erix
Date: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:37pm
Subject: Fw: WORLD INDIGO DAY

we need to get these messages to as many people as possible:
INDIGO WILL BE RELEASED IN THEATERS ON JANUARY 29TH FOR ONE DAY!!!!!!

Over 50 theaters around the US will be screening INDIGO on that day, and
hundreds of other churches around the world have also agreed to show the
film that won the 'Audience Choice Award' at the Santa Fe Festival. Why is
INDIGO being screened in theaters for only one day? We are trying to do
something very new here, something that has never been done before in any
theater. We have made an exclusive agreement with the AMC theater chain, and
they want to know just how supportive this 'New' audience is. We have been
telling them that the esoteric spiritual community is very much like the
traditional Christian market that came out to support Mel Gibson's 'The
Passion of the Christ.' If we prove this to them, then it will pave the way
for many other films with Spiritual messages to receive mainstream
distribution. It also increases the likelihood of INDIGO getting a longer
run in all these theaters."

No comments:

Post a Comment