Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunday, November 14, 2004 11:41 AM

Thursday, November 04, 2004
I'm sorry I'm so tired. Things are really crazy and fast!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MayanChant/messages/156?expand=1 Ooops I forgot something... lol...

I remember when I did this for the Guru http://starsusa.netfirms.com/guru/index.htm
He commented about how I started, cause evidently when I invite the Father, Son and Holy Ghost doing the cross on my chest like in a Catholic church.... It isn't so regular, "like a Catholic Church"... lol... he's a Church Deacon too...

When I start I do the sign of the cross, starting with my hands in my lap, like in the Yoga "easy pose." Then moving only my right hand, I touch my third eye, then my solar plexus the left shoulder and then the right... saying concurrently "Father, Son and Holy Ghost", ending concurrently "come be with us now" while bringing my left end up to end in "prayer pose."

I kinda noticed this the other day when I chanted. You see the Masters in the Cave with me will make their wishes known whenever I'm not following the ritual very clearly. I know some things they don't care about, but other things they are very particular about. Like the power for hurricanes and such isn't something I like to play with so I will start over again a dozen times if they tell me to....

For the next steps of the Chant I will give you the specific Chi Quong/ Reiki Positions, movements and thoughts for the chant, one at a time. I need to include little pictures and such so I'm not sure how I'll do it since Yahoo wont let you post pictures any longer.... so those of you who get the emails immediately will get pictures, but those on digest or without email wont see the pictures at all. I might have to make another webpage or something to get this all together.

Oh and for those in Tampa, a center down the road wants me to do it there, so I'll be doing regular classes as well.... UGH!!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:32:20 PM

Everything is getting really weird again, still. I'm not sure what to think right now. I know I need to write and I know that I have lot to write about, but I'm not sure where to start or what to think about it all. Or should I be thinking about it all or not.

What do you really feel right now?

I'm sorry I guess I'm not being very clear with myself any more. I guess I've noticed that more that I do the more that opens up for me. It’s not too easy, but I'm not sure it really matters. I mean I see all these weird things happening and I know that I have a lot to do with them all. Hey, I don’t know that? If you wanna write just tell me.

We really tell you a lot all the time. You need to listen more, not just once in a while.

I'm sorry I'm not always feeling so safe with these things. Like I was really surprised to get a call Monday to see Emily again yesterday; to say “good-bye.” I really felt like I had nothing to say to her, she’s doing what she has to do for the “man” she wants. It’s really kinda funny, but I think about Christopher.

DEAR DR"S

11:22:53 PM wow are you serious or what? decency?

What did you think would happen? Remember you asked to change the world

11:22:53 PM wow are you serious or what? decency

What did you think would happen? Remember you asked to change the world and you knew the only thing that people respond to is pain and fear. Your culture has created this extreme dichotomy that will only be resolved with the fullness of what it is.

Americans have created Paul. There are hundreds of Pauls in your country; housands and thousands of Pauls, Bushs, Gates, Rockefeller’s, Hitlers all doing things worse in every way.

The deception and corruption that you all laugh about each night on TV is a slightest fraction of what you allow in your streets. You have created it all by filling your minds and hearts with trash.

I'm sorry, I know I can’t get into this so deep. I just copied this to an email for Dr. Skalkos about Dr. Prange Emily and Christophe , that I copied to Claire, Sandy, Scott, Joyce, Laura, ....wow, Chuck, James & Marianne, Kurt, Trace, Tim, Kristin I can’t believe I sent that!

What you are doing is exactly what needs to be done. Everything is going along just fine. It’s not a big deal, it’s all just wonderful in fact. You do need to get to sleep.

I'm sorry, I know, I'm so tired it hurts. I couldn’t sleep the night before I saw Emily. And I'm still not sure that I've done what I needed to do.

Son What IS, IS.... they are doing what they must do, just as you are. Everyone who sees what you are doing will understand and respect you. This is not an easy task that just anyone could understand and deal with. You’ve been working toward this for your entire life. Why would you think that this moment would be any different?

Sunday, November 14, 2004 8:35:54 AM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zest2Zeal/message/2392 There is a great deal of significant data in your article and is brings out some questions that vibrate inside of me. So please don't over-react to my comments but I feel that it's necessary to share the spontaneous insights that I feel as I read this: http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/Helix%20to%20Hologram.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment