Monday, November 15, 2004

Monday, November 15, 2004 9:08:59 PM

Reading my old journals again....

    • 1/17/87 1.35am “like the little tickle that swells into a vibration of electricity”.... like a dream we share we both feel and see it consciously and unconsciously
    • 2.02pm Baylife Religion: “Does God’s turf, belong to science” coincidence is right; all man can do is interpret, perceive and understand what is already here. Math is man’s method, and the solutions found are God’s laws e=mc2 basic algebra defining reality. After algebra comes calculus in understanding all other God’s laws in nature.... need to do this again with e=mc2 but man can’t prove it or disprove it
    • The accident forced me to change my point of view to find new beliefs. The Fat Ram forced me to decide what I would do about my new beliefs.
    • 1/26/87 6.29pm Evolution is a function of God like we grow, learn and understand which continuously adds to HIM. And to love then God really Grows and we all Feel it.
What did you find.


Wow, I was reading my old journal again and I got to the spot where I first met Dr. Skalkos. What a trip that is. She got copies of my journal and gave me a written test. I really told her everything and she was very inquisitive wanting to hear all the little details. What’s really funny is that I knew what I needed to do back then, and it’s exactly the SAME THING that I need to do now. Everything I said about her to Dr. Prange and such is exactly right.

I wrote her a note about seeing him and attached the latest letter to send to him. I'm really anxious to send it to him so I’ve called her a few times and even dropped by to see her today. It’s really such a trip to go back and read this again at this very moment before I see her.
What are you seeing now Son?

Well I'm seeing that I got the opportunity to get out there and seriously change everything.

What do you mean? What could you do?

I'm sorry I can’t describe it all right now, but I always see this Indian shaman conducting rituals there where people see and feel serious amount of power and light. Suddenly they all accept that we are in control and simply do not need anyone else and CAN do it all by ourselves. So we simply take over the public resources and everyone accesses everything. Public becomes public again. Our taxes go into our own schools down the street; and the schools operate all our public resources.

The teachers simply take over with an army of students united in the WE THE PEOPLE. We don’t need their laws, their money, their control, we do it all ourselves, we decide ourselves and we own it all ourselves. So all the public resources in the school are run by the teacher and community connected by students. NO BEREAUCRATES!!! No Fiefdoms


You better get to sleep....

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
Please Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ continue to lead me and guide me along your Way filed with the Strength Power and Wisdom of Your Holy Spirit for the Glories of Fathers, Sons and Holy Ghosts! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment