Friday, February 17, 2006

1:19:10 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

On the 12th I went to Sam's and got some gas and such. Then I stopped at Kabloom across the street about sending flowers to Lyn and Ciera. I spoke to Carman again and she was thrilled about getting something for the daughter and mom. She knew about the Christmas flowers and I got some balloons and such then. They had a few Gund Bears and little green frog, but nothing but glass containers and some other stuff I didn't like. She told me I could put together whatever I wanted and they could deliver it for me.

So I stopped at a few places looking for a basket or something cool to put flowers together for Ciera. I found a little fish picture frame and thought the frog could hold it in a basket. The roses and all was cool for Lyn but getting something for Ciera was more complicated as just flowers are boring and candies and such aint any good either. Tuesday the 13th I got up early and went to get some more pictures made and all. I was buzzing in total bliss feeling their surprises. I got out my calligraphy pens and wrote up some cards for each of them.

Lyn's card was "For a special Lady" opens up to say ". . .who's as beautiful on the inside . . . as she is on the outside . . . Happy Valentines Day" Then I wrote:

"If you Love Someone, Set them Free.

If it returns to you, it is yours

If it doesn't, it never was"

Then at the bottom:

"By the Word of Jesus Christ, amen" EW

On Ciera's I wrote:

"Will you be my Valentine?"

"My love is with you" EW

I didn't sign either, but put my little "EW" in the corner. On the drive back to Kabloom Tuesday, I stopped at a few more places to find a little picture frame and anything else for Ciera that would be nice. I made a bunch of pictures and got a few that worked with the frame. I edited a few pictures from the 1/7 bike day and it turned out cool. Then I found a picture keychain for Lyn too. Carmen loved it all of course and put together all sorts to make sure they got a special V-day.

I was just blissed out all day vibrating at the love I felt for them both. It almost felt like Lyn knew what I was doing, and was smiling already in anticipation. But I just let it go, and moved on. Wednesday the 14th I was buzzing again, but could feel that Lyn was busy and tried not to connect at all. She knew something was coming, but never wanted to connect or get excited either.

I dropped by to visit Kathy and Ginnie on Thursday and she was stunned I hadn't even gotten a thank you note from Lyn. She felt like I was sad about it too. I was really just tired and hungry after the long day, and really only held the bliss from the day making things for Ciera. When I got home there was a box there from Lyn, with my sandals and sunglasses . . . with a return address for a post office in Lake Alfred? Pretty writing!

It was kind of weird, no note, nothing but the box and stuff wrapped in bubble wrap. It was obvious she took her time and care with it, but nothing more. Course I called Kathy the moment I found the box. She was upset about me not even getting a "Thank You," and I wanted her to know about the box. She didn't answer and without a note or anything I didn't know what to think. So I chanted and sent all the energy up into Heaven. It was like Lyn was waiting or wanting some reply from me, but I just sent the energy up.

Then the next day; Friday Morning I got a test message on my phone:

Thank you for the Beautiful bouquet of flowers for Ciera and me! I appreciate your thoughtfulness! Have a Miraculous day! 10.21am 2/16/07

Course I replied that second too, as I called Kathy to tell her. I didn't like her mad at Jaclyn for the no "Thank You."

Glad you enjoyed them, hope Ciera had a big smile! Thanks 4 the sandals. Nameste' er:-) 10.40am 2/16/07

Then I could feel Lyn connected to me again. Her joy and bliss were with me all day. I tried not to talk with her. But we chatted a few times anyway. I kept telling her she needed to make this real and forget the dream and the ethers routine. She never said what she would do, but it felt like she had something planned. I went to have a big dinner with Kathy and Ginnie again. I was feeling like my phone would ring with an invite to dinner from Lyn. But I wouldn't hold onto that feeling or make anything more of it.

I was certainly buzzing all day. I could feel her close again. Not completely attached like we were with the silver chord, but just the easy joy knowing we were still thinking of each other.

I guess that's my whole point today. I felt her so strong and clear yesterday and last night. Talking and sharing again through the ethers like we had before. The Chant last night was really strong and I went right to sleep. I felt her still, but it was still like she was up to something. Sometimes I wonder if she is with john trying to make it work or if there is anything there at all. For the most part it feels like that's about done, finished, kaput!

The first day I met her, she was with Lisa at church. After I Chanted with Lori, she had told Lisa about it and Lisa wanted to learn it too. After missing week after week, Lisa finally did with Sally and I. So last week, Lisa said she still wanted to do it again, but was busy with stuff. She told me she bought a new house in Northdale and invited me to a house warming that is tomorrow.

I mentioned this in passing to Kathy. And she's convinced that Lyn and Lisa have planned something. As I feel it; it's almost like an engagement party; which seems more like hopeful thinking than a heart-felt truth. Then again I could feel Ciera and Lyn as I got things ready on the 13th. Then felt more confusion than anything on the 14th. It was almost like she expected an email or something and didn't get anything so was disappointed. Like sent the sandals next day priority mail on the 14th from wherever she was. But then made it to her office Friday the 16th and text-messaged me the moment she got all the flowers

It's still kinda weird for me now. I went over the note I prepared for her. After she said good-bye she told me to email her. I've not done that yet. But I've posted most everything online in the Blog and then edited and reedited a summary page to send to her. I planned to send it on the 14th if I didn't get a reply, but Kathy said how the "Set Love Free" that I wrote was more than enough already.

So the links page is all ready for Lyn, and I'll wait and see what happens. I keep telling her to call me, visit me, or just grab me . . . and she knows how I'm always looking for her in church. It's really a matter of whenever she decided she was ready for a real relationship. I can tell that we're destined for each other, and I know she's getting ready to take it seriously. I just don’t know how soon or what else she might have planned in relation to this.

Funny, I told her through the ethers yesterday that she needs to come work for me now. Drop everything else and be fulltime on what we need to share and do. Course then I think about the sex, and how we'll be totally erotic and kinky with each other. It's like we'll need a few months to just get horny together and get all this hunger out. Every time I think about this I laugh. She seems to think that she will surprise me with how horny and kinky she is, while I know that I can do things that no one has ever seen or experienced. It's almost funny, how the desire and anticipation gets stronger and stronger.

Thank you Loving Lord Jesus Christ for you Peace, Love and Joy! Amen!


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment