Tuesday, February 21, 2006

7:18:35 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I awoke in a dream kissing. It was nice and wonderful. So I chanted and did another affirmation. Then I edited and re-edited this email to Lyn and sent it. She knew I sent it and wasn't sure what to expect but was filled with desire and anticipation. It feels like it will be a surprise for her. But I've been talking with her all day. She's really with me again and I'm glad. Though I can't wait until she makes something happen between us.

I know there are a hundred thousand other things I need to do. And I really have been pushing all kinds of things in all different directions. It's funny; she's come through so much, and I've told her she's going to be working for me next time. I already showed her I can easily meet all her fantasies . . . happily and very easily! So now she's going to have to get busy meeting mine… lol… life is good!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment