Thursday, February 23, 2006

PHD = > Leading Anthro to connect Sustainable Health to Earth!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 7.58pm

What?
It's just been really crazy everywhere. I'm still not sure about what I am doing so much of the time but whenever anyone asks me to do anything I just jump all over it. So I guess John and Cecile are really happy, because they are about the only people who ask for anything of me. So I jump all over it. It's almost like I don't need to do anything else, not even for my classes.

Like tonight I just read the chapter for my entrepreneur class tomorrow. It was about being honest with yourself and realistic about your own skills. Wow, that's almost funny, since that is really all that I am about. I just jump on things and blow them away. Like this morning I called Scott in the Parks Department. And I left a message just saying hey it's been over a year and this mulch is still here. DEP has regulations about storing fill and EPA has fines for fill on a landfill. So next week I'll tell my attorney to write them.

He called back in no time and basically said the same thing he's said all along. And I really don't care, I might get a letter sent anyway. Then I realized I also need to get my Bike Rack sold and get some more patents done, as well as my roof under construction. . . . . Which are all attorney letters.

More and more to do. Then I'm finding more every moment as well. It's almost funny how much I try to do and all. Really weird in fact.
What did you miss. You read about things you've been thinking of.
I know, it's that I really just decided that I wanted to make my living doing things that I love to do. I mean, I know I'm not going anywhere and the whole world will be saved, almost by accident . . . I can do anything, still . . . So I need to get into the place where I have the most fun and joy in my life . . . Which means chanting full time for me. And I instantly feel the children. Like everyone having children here, and I just teach and play 24/7 . . . Like perfect joy and freedom flashed through me.

WOW, I just saw like my kids and me doing that same stuff all over again. It was like this flash into wonderland and they could feel it too. Course now they see through the program they've gotten into. I guess it's something we each have to go through on our own. Soon we figured that we could do anything at all and did it in truth with Your Love!
What is next is all up to you. You feel and see the Tantric Dreams that they all feel. The Mayan Rituals were where you all started. Everyone can feel that. It is exactly as you see. Countless energies and Beings coming together fearlessly through your Spirit. You have really come a long way and will certainly be surprised again as this comes together.
I know I love you Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for Your Love, Body and Blood for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. . . Amen.

We are very happy with the things you are doing, as they each fill a place to make everyone free in this Spirit!
I told Sharon about the Garden Spot food company this morning and how I want to set up in the BSN Courtyard. But I never said how I could perform there too which would create a completely different flair to it all. Everytime I think about it the details get more and more specific. The GardenSpot CUP . . . Another patent of something so very simple and useful . . . Then she went off asking me about patents. . .
What happened?
It was weird I just went over and checked the email at my office and I did one backwards. And John responded for me taking the blame and defending his troops. It's really honorable and considerate. And then I read the next message and the numbers in the time are opposite this first one. And my actions were opposite in each as well. . . Or reactions? . . . Where John covered up my fuck up in the top one, while another author said how super it all went for them.
What do you expect.
I really try not to expect anything. But "super" all the time would be nice. I know and feel so very much all the time too. It's such a trip to feel all the power and focus created in any situation. lol. . . like I realized how the BSN Plan class all went about perfect. The one guy who had been leading and pushing it all along came to realize that STARS was the perfect vehicle to pull it off. I never tried to push one way or anything. And so cool, and I tell him Scott's on the Board too. Course Scott taught the first 30 minutes of the last class anyway. . . So he's flipped over it.

Now I realized what that could really mean. Then immediately I flew into visions of USF business deals and student groups and everything all over again. Complete systems and scenarios all working together perfectly, like planned from the beginning of time. Each fitting together like the never ending magic of nature where the earth and environment bounce back and forth between levels of existence. Suddenly I was in complete Joy and Peace where everything worked together perfectly.
What did you see now . . .
I guess it falls into another 1776, declaration of independence where all taxes and governments are gone. People Loving the sharing, working together for themselves and just leaving each other in joy. . . . lol . . . Wow that picture flashes into the same places all the time. Like it's all done already, and I'm just coming along to watch it grow. . . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment