Saturday, February 04, 2006

So here we GO!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!



What's up?
I know this is really getting stronger and stronger. I've been chanting every night again. I seem to go through cycles, where I chant every night, and then where I don't. I also noticed that whenever I do chant I get more focused on what's before me. And I think and Pray about meeting people and what I need to say or do when I do meet someone.

It's really weird, because I never did that before. I usually just "wing-it" and feel like God will allow what God wants to allow. I guess I'm realizing that I need to take more control over all of this and stop just letting things ride all the time. I guess that's true with my business and professional life too. I've been working on a patent all week for Bates. It's not really complicated, but I need to make it right. I'm not going to submit something that will never get through. . . . I know I started Idea Weaver, Inc. Thinking I could develop patents and such for people as a profession. But I really would have to do two or three a week, which would be working about full time.

Forget that, I never want to work that much again on anything like this. I guess I could only work that much on doing something with children. . . lol. . . Wow, I guess I really only want to teach now. I don't want to work at anything else anymore. I wonder now if I just want to raise my own kids or really help and teach others?


What happened Friday?
I guess it started with all the rain, and wanting to go to some open house the Health VP was having. I thought I would walk there since the rain was too bad to ride my bike. Then we had planned a 3pm meeting which was cancelled for me to see the CFO instead. Course my class ended at 4pm. We did have a break just before 3pm and I thought to leave then. But I could hear You couldn't I?


What's knew you can hear us all the time. You just don't choose to listen all the time. You are getting better every day thou!
So I left after class and walked back to my truck with my umbrella in the rain. I felt I needed to drive over to the VP's new office and walk in with all my stuff for a full presentation. So I got everything out and had it all organized before I drove over. As I pulled into the parking lot there was an open space right in front by the door. So I parked and rushed in.

Someone else parked right in front of me, and I about rushed to avoid any contact. As I opened the door the man greeted me. It was the venture capitalist that Beth works for, who I met at the Entrepreneur Club party before Christmas. We started right into a good conversation about business deals. He was there to see the VP as well. So we went in together. Course as we got upstairs one guy with him said hello and introduced himself. He was the USF patent dude who drove Scott crazy a few years back.

He immediately said how it was USF that messed up the deal with Scott. Then gave me his card and told me how he was now a manager working for the Chamber of Commerce. Cool, so I told him about meeting a VP, President, & Rhea Law and asking her about Privatizing the Patent System at USF. . .

Just about then the VP came out and everyone stood up in front of me to greet him. . . So I got out of the way . . . lol . . .

When the VP turned to me for hello's and introductions, I kinda turned away since I wasn't really part of their group coming in to see him, and he sorta knew that . . .

So I went down the hall and hung out by his assistant's office. She wasn't there of course. But soon the VP was out looking for her to call Carlucci. . . lol. . . Oh sure I can call him. . . Never said that, but I likely should have. . . . lol. . . I told him she wasn't around and I hadn't seen here, so he went calling for her down the hall. Course I could have done that too! DA!

Soon he found her and soon Carlucci was on the phone with him. Then he wanted Trustee Beard on the phone. I guess the chairman of the university board of trustees . . .

Wow, the VC and Manger brought in some BIG investor looking for Bio-science research or something . . . . lol. . . Wish I took notes in the elevator . . . lol. . . Just the thing I was there to talk about anyway. So they had blasted the door open for me plenty, no need to ask for anything more. . . . So I just hung out, waiting for my opportunity to chat with them all. I soon noticed I was sitting looking at the CFO's office too. . . lol . . . . He had kids younder than Emily there.

As the party was starting. . . The CFO soon introduced himself to me. All kinds of other people I recognized from somewhere were walking in too. I certainly felt out of place. But quite a few people walked up to me to say hi, including the business development officer who came to a GBA meeting just the night before. And also a few engineering professors I knew, Echelberger and Anderson . . . LOL . . . STOPPING to say HI to ME!!! LOL!!!!

What did you do then?

I just waited until I saw the VP going into his office again. I had made an extra copy of my Abstract/Budget and followed him in. He knew who I was and was almost expecting something. Then I told him I had filed the patent too, showing him the cover as I had my books and laptop ready for a presentation with me. . . . lol... Course he had a little Mac Laptop and the clear sound system and glass desk in his pretty new office. And put my paper right on top of the stack, I also left a copy in the CFO's office too.

Funny I then had a beer or two and some munchies. Walked around the place a bit looking out the windows more than at anyone. . . lol. . . Never said a word to anyone. I guess I chatted with the food-staff setting up the kegs until the assistant showed up. Then I showed her how the room number signs worked. Since I did the same thing over in the Nursing College. Oh and the office manager between the VP and CFO office came out and talked with me a bit too. I actually gave her a card.

LOL!

What will it take to get you out there with the people more?
I don't know I'm just never comfortable going it alone. It's funny as I left the elevator to the VP's office another student from one of my classes was coming in. Wow we could have talked up a storm. But I felt I needed to go home.

What did you come home for?
I knew I needed to chant and spend some time with You.

Yes that's what you needed to do. But if you do your chanting like you need to then you wont have any problems with anything. It's important for you to stay focused and strong. You can do things that have never been done before. Not everyday does the top 14th largest school VP chat about student patents with some kid. And you had this one same vision since 1980. Yes the time is 6.03pm as you write this. And the numbers all mean so much as well as the song on the radio. You know you are in the center creating with US. And you know everyone else is too, just you got to do it first.
WHAT? I need to do it first?

What do you think you are doing Son? You asked for the one way to change everything, you wanted everything to work as WE DREAM it, without the greed and selfish insecurity. You asked for the Solution, the Answer to all of it. Not just a result to your own personal troubles, but the troubles of mankind and the earth entirely. You asked us to share the Truth of what it all is, so it all could work right. But you also showed us what it means for you as well. Working right with you is a lot more than just what the nature and earth need. You have individuality and self-ness that needs to be understood and expressed to. The solution to everything wont just appear out of no where. You need to be there in the middle of it to make it happen all on your own.
I know.

What you don't seem to know is that connecting to others will be a significant part of this too. The freedom and flow of our Spirit is something that we need to share everywhere. And it's a significant part of what you are doing here. This chant pumps up everything. That's why you proposal to the med school is about doing the chant. You found the one fun easy thing that you like to do which can support yourself and all life with. It's not just a source of income for you, but can heal and teach anyone you share it with.

Course you already know it pumps you up with so much Light and Love that nothing can stop you. So what else would we want you to be sharing all the time. This is why we send you home all the time now, you can't go crazy sharing all that you are until we have everything ready for you. what you are doing at the university is setting the stage for so much that the whole world needs now. Each little task and aspect of what you do and create makes a significant change that is needed before the solutions can work.

Yes, relax and let us go for a bit. Everything is happening exactly as you have dreamed. Nothing is out of reach, and nothing can stop you. No fear, only FREEDOM!

I LOVE YOU!
Please Dearest Lord Jesus Christ lead me to fulfill Your Dreams, guide me with you strength and power, let my words only share your wisdom and Truth; and help all those around me who need your Love and Light, All for the Glory of Father Son, and Holy Ghost! Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. 6.53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment