Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What
I'm wired again, and it feels really good. Today Cecile got her new office. So I moved her in as if it were my own office. Making it all just right! Or like I would do for my own mom. It was really kinda neat, since I've moved offices so many times. I couldn't even count them all. . . lol... It was really easy and fun! So then she offered me more hours and asked about me doing more for her. Last week when she saw my abstract for Klasko she kinda freaked, but I guess I never really warned her about it. But now she wants me to do more for her so I immediately told her about me taking classes with them too. I know I really need to sit down and go over this thing with her in detail. Feels liek 3 MS's now, somehow the sustainabilty and spiritual leadership needs more PEOPLE science and care from a nurse! Course I immediately feel like I'm going over it all with Sharon too. The two ladies are so much alike, almost sisters. . . lol. . . Never thought of that before!


What happened in business.
I finally got my shit together for the dual major there... MSM & MBA! I got Balfour to file the stuff for me to get into the 2nd program and then asked around about the USF business cards. No one knew who was paying for it or authorizing it, so I asked around to everyone and finally just did it myself with the form I had received when I started. It was really fun. I even called Cathy and showed John, Sharon and Balfour samples before I finally ordered some. Now of course I want to change it. . . LOL. . . .


What else?
It is all just so funny, because this whole day has just been more, more, more every moment. Like after 6pm I was checking on books that john needed and went to the library to get some. As I was coming home the BIG FULL MOON showing off in my face. WOW, I knew why I was so hyped up. Everything was about to blow. I could see it there right before my eyes.

I knew I had to chant tonight and started by 9pm when I got home. Even while working with Cecile she told me how she couldn't sleep. So I told her how her malatonin turned on at 3am and she had to get up and use it. She knew exactly what I was talking about and it was really funny. Earlier the Dean was in her office chatting and said how she did morning exercises and such to start the day. Sounded like yoga, MBSR stuff and she said how all the nurses there dream about taking Cecile's class. Wow, wait until they see my class . . . lol. . .

I even told Sharon how when I chant I connect heaven and earth and get totally pumped up in energy so what ever I think about goes into some fantastic visions. So now I thought how I could buy the treehouse and all the land there with some fantastic business plan to Bob detailing all the pieces of the chant, video, online save the world stuff. WOW!


What else?
I know I've also been seeing the deals with Scott all happening at the same time. Like three four, five contracts in a row. Chuck scrambling to keep up. And then I'm getting social again. There's three or four meetings I'm scheduled to go to THIS WEEK, just to meet and socialize. Wow, it's about time I did that again. It's just so funny. Then I listed a few other people to call and setup, Gail, Google, Ho, Dave, Shawn, Equan, Bates, Shields, Sharon again and again with Cecile. . . . lol. . . . . and I told Sharon about shape-shifting and talking to animals; while I can feel information FROM EVERYTHING. . . lol. . . while she's just struggling with the male ego crap there in the office. All the guys jsut worried about their johnson, and she's driving this new Hot Rod. Bigger johnson than any of them. And I see Skalkos as I ride to nursing and she's driving a BIG Johnson too . . . . no wonder she's lost in all the rules and BS instead of seeing the truth I'm sticking in her face.

Course the group is getting video taped now too! Funny, my whole life is an experiment, and I can prove it!
Why don't you get more specific?
I need to get some sleep. It's 1:33am already. Course what time would I ever expect.


What times have you been waking to chant this week?
I've not missed a day in over a week now chanting, and it's 2:22 I've seen lately. Then I feel 2:4 6 = 3 + 3 => 3 x 3 = 9. . . 3 . 3. . . lol... Course 9 + 3 = 12, where 1;2 => + 3 again . . . lol. . . while 1;2 is jsut 1/2 of 2;4 where I started back with the 3 twos . . . 2.2.2. . . . lol...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks for your Grace Love and wisdom; Please fill me with Your Truth, Strength and Wisdom so I may grow to achieve everything that you have set before me!!!! Thank you, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment