Thursday, January 04, 2007

5:13:07 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What??

Wow, went to bed early. But then had to get up and Chant, way too much energy moving for me to stay in bed. My hands started to vibrate too much I was struggling to stay still so I simply got up to do all the rituals by 8pm. Everything was very clear and strong like it had been planned for eons. Even the cave scene was a little extra done up for me.

When I got to bed and connected more with Lyn, I told her I wanted to take her home for lunch tomorrow. Of course that could imply all sorts of things which is really wonderful to explore and pursue, but what I realized was that she needs to see ME. I mean, everything that I have shared with her is real, very real, almost too real for the average person to even understand. As I chanted I noticed another picture of us that I had just placed on my alter. The colors and position and even the shadow cast on it from the lamp in the center were perfect and simply awesome.

I realized how she would see to my bones looking through my space here. Everything about who I am and what I do is very strong and obvious. It's all real, nothing to hide, no surprises. I'm sure every man alive has tried to con her and seduce her, as she's deals with satan himself I'm sure. But I only want us to understand each other. God doesn’t bring us together for nothing and certainly we both have a lot to offer and share that's simply beyond even our own conceptions. So I know she will find and see confirmations for who we are and what we can share everywhere she looks in this house.

Then what?

I think she should move into my house this weekend, so we can plan a big engagement party for next month. We can't get married in a month, but we certainly can get engaged and get busy with things so we can be married within the year . . . Lol . . . maybe even have the first child on the way too ;-)

It's funny I think about our time together and all. It was not "love at first site," our eyes can fool us so easily. But it was "Love at First Bite!" When we had our Zen and Tantra hugs and I nibbled her ear and neck; it was a power and vibration through us into the center of the Earth and throughout all the Universe. That bite made the whole experience so very real and clear for me. And the visions and feelings of her golden strands on me as I nibbled were what I felt and saw for the two months I wondered about her.

Wow, two months till the first flowers I sent her for Thanksgiving and then 2 weeks later more flowers for Christmas and we had lunch again. That means we had dreamed and waited 11 weeks before meeting again for lunch. And we both knew there was a lot more for us to do together. It's funny to look at all these numbers. Today will be 14 weeks and 4 days since we met, and will be our 4th meeting and 4th meal together.

Guess we could say 5th meeting since we met at church and then met again the same day for dinner. I went back to looked at the picture of her kiss again. It's really the best picture for me, since I really see she's making the effort to connect to me . . . literally! I guess those months of us connecting in dreams; or maybe years; can be hard to release. I mean we're together for real now, and we are making it more and more real all the time. I'm still slow to say I'm "dating someone" or anything else for that mater.

I'm ready for her to move in though. I'm ready to get really serious about everything that we have and share. It's simply too real and powerful for me. The other day I went and looked up the school in Arizona she wants to go to, in the same city, 6 miles south was a Sustainability Program at another big state university. It looked more like engineering and architecture kinda stuff, water resources more than anything of course. I mean she wants to start there in the Fall, and I'm done with the MBA this term and could be starting anything new I wanted in the Fall as well. I already started the MSM here, but I can transfer that or change it easily.

Then of course I realize I can do anything I want. Like even work as an engineer again. No one alive has done more river models than me and most are multi-million dollar jobs. When I look at my resume and the past work, I see billions of water resource work. So I can easily ask for $100k or more where ever I go. I mean, does it rain here, does the water fall down and collect in puddles and then flow down the streets here any different than it does over there?

Everywhere it rains, and all the water moves exactly the same here as it does anywhere else. Course the EPA models I use are the standard in Europe now. So I could get the same job anywhere and talk circles around anyone who asked me about it all too. That's really what is so funny about all of this to me. I KNOW I can do anything at any time.

Oh like yesterday I called Ed Keller in Oregon and he answered the phone thrilled to death about everything I said about David. David wants to make a Spiritual Movie so there is plenty for them to talk about. While Ed is really all over the place still I'm sure. Course I wrote him an email now too, suggesting stuff for both of them. It feels good to help people out and see that they can grow and succeed together really easily. I guess that's really what I always do. Connect and reconnect and connect some more.

Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for Sharing this Life with me and Allowing me to Create more Experiences for You. Please help and Guide me throughout all my activities today. Let your light and will shine throughout everything. Amen.


9:36:53 AM I'm still totally buzzing. I've chopped up some more fruit, and the salad is still yummy, so what else, I saged my house again and walked around looking at everything. It feels like I might actually get her to come over today. Of course I'm just watching the clock and waiting for the time to click away. Too much, too busy…

"So I give myself to you loving, on this our wedding day" sounds like James Tyman playing now off of the PC. I made a folder of all the spiritual music that I like and play the whole thing. A dozen or so CD's so I'm sure it could go for hours. I guess I should get busy reading something or getting into something else so I can relax a bit. ;-)

10:53:48 AM I read a bit and am all dressed and ready to go now. I flipped through the pictures I copied for her and wow. It's really still hard for me to believe it all myself. So now I'm in black slacks and loafers with a RED shirt on and a black tie. Shit do I look good! ;-) I tried to call Kathy to see if the red was too much or not.

I planned to wear a white shirt so I can fit into the professional world she is used to. Course I never even tried it on. I just flashed into the red and knew that was better for me today. I plan to leave early and race over as fast as I can so I can time it right. If she likes the idea of going home for lunch, I want to be able to tell her exactly how long it will take to drive out here. Course I know already that I can race to Dr. Prange's office in 15 minutes. So why worry…

Always something more to deal with, more to think about and plan and anticipate. I'm totally thrilled to go out again with Lyn. I wonder about a lot of things, she seems to have a lot of things still to tell me about. Not that anything could change how I feel about her now. It's really all kinda funny to me. I see and understand how much we are made for each other then I also understand her reservations and fears. While I'm really very much at ease with everything about us. It's almost total fantasy for me. Like we've always been together and simply have the opportunity to really have some fun with it again a new time and new way.

Fun with it sounds exactly right for me too. Like how else could we be living and put together except for the fun and joy of it all. It's really just awesome. And I wonder about it a lot, wondering where we will meet next or what will be the next experience we share together. Or really how soon we will be able to share a lot more.

Thinking too much again!

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ help me to say, do and BE only through Your Spirit for the Glory of God Our Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

6:30:52 PM She came to my house for lunch! I was really thrilled. And she really enjoyed it too. I told her I wanted her to know that I was for-real and not just here to take her for a ride. On the way back she asked me what I really wanted, so I told her "MORE CHILDREN." She was surprised. So I told her to wait until she sees me with children, she will understand then.

Course I teased her about moving in and getting engaged. I had a bunch of pictures for her too. And even this one in a pretty frame that looked like a wedding picture. I told her she didn't have to take that one if she didn't want a wedding picture on her desk or something. She left it behind, and was grateful I understood why. Then I said how I wasn't even sure she would say she's dating someone or "has a boyfriend." She told me she was very slow on that, and usually never lets anyone near her. NO KIDDING. Lol . . . . But then she said we could get together on Sunday, maybe just go for a walk on some nature trails or something.

When she got here she loved all my pictures on the walls and checked each one. She got a strong sense from my alter and ritual space. She felt very comfortable and enjoyed the place. Funny she even asked before entering my bedroom. Don't ask me why, since she sneaks in every night now through the ethers. She was very polite and sweet about it all. She loved my mom's painting and recognized my dad from somewhere.

Then after we ate she got onto my PC to read my blog and I told her how I locked it up and would open it for her. And then I opened the Horoscope stuff and she saw my birthday. She was surprised that I was older than her. Course I get nervous about sharing that and also . . .

Yes something else to be nervous about. When we got to her office I told her I loved her. She knew already I'm sure, but saying that out to her sorta set her off funny. I could see she was taken back by it. So when I got home and wrote her I told her about love. Not like she needs anyone to tell her. But I wanted to make it clear for her. I get nervous about setting her off balance.

She understands a lot and knows we can do nearly anything. But then she also knows that there are a lot of things that are very fixed and structured for us to deal with. I guess I shouldn't be worried or nervous about anything. She's wonderful and we are super together.

Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment