Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday 1/7/2007 11.13pm


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel now?
Wow, when it rains it really pours. I'm dumbfounded. Just totally perplexed, by about everything. This year is just going to be totally out of hand . . . lol . . . Ok so It's really going to be IN my hands. I mean another person asked me about grants, and the last one I wrote about has one already that she can get.

And I've not even started yet. Oh and my research is getting so tight it's freaky too. I'm getting more and more insights into exactly what I need to write and how to get it all together. My first paper will just be background, making the whole setup is getting really easy.
What about today?
I "sunned" out. . . reading the card above and realized it was right on the money. I was totally in my space, my own private Eden, doing my thing with wonderful magical people who I loved. We biked around with Bear out along the river and stopped to get wet and goof around by where the creek dumps into the river. Then came home and played drums in the Hammock before cooking some yummy fish together.

Better still . . . wow, could it really be any better . . . lol . . . well yes still better we danced a wee bit and sat to meditate together. We kinda freaked each other out by getting into a Tantra position . . . it was nearly spontaneous and we just moved into it, not really trying anything but then we noticed the power and clarity was so strong between us I realized what our position together was. Like total bliss without even trying. I joked how it would be naked, and realize now that's not even the half of it . . . lol . . .

Oh and we danced too . . . I mean, just barely a tiny little bit. And she's a belly dancer so the moves and rhythm were perfect. Ok, that's really not even close. Like the Tantra where it was so right and perfect that we both felt it through to our bones. So the dance together was but a few steps and that was it, but you just know it's so much more . . . this is going to get intense!
This is what you wanted isn't it? You did ask for all of this, didn't you?
I know, I know . . . And it's really funny how You do this to me. You take all these things I've asked about since time began and you knit them all together into this fantastic erotic dream that's just so strong and clear that . . . that . . . wow . . .
That What? Wow what?
I know it's that You make it so clear how I can do anything. And nothing can stop me. This is really about finishing everything, and making the Life we need RIGHT here Right NOW, Save this Earth NOW! I know it's always about Fulfilling Your Love Dear Jesus Christ...

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ, fill me with your Truth and Wisdom for the Fulfillment of Heaven on Earth for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment