Tuesday, January 09, 2007

6:09:08 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

Lyn and Ciera came over to my house yesterday to go biking. I thought they would make it to Harmony, but called me last night while I was sleeping. I had a long day Saturday helping Dave film an Albertson's Commercial so I was dead to the world at 8pm when she called. No message or anything so I thought she might have changed her mind about Sunday.

In church Fred Johnson was there. DJ never told me about anything so I wasn't ready to tape him. When it ended I went to speak with him and he recognized me from Treehouse with Magi and my kids. I told him I had written Rosie, his partner on something the day before. He was as stunned as I. Then I gave him a card and said we needed to talk about getting a grant for them. "FOR SURE!" He really loved the place and said how there was so much clear strong energy there.

Lyn called me just after things ended. She tried to invite me out Saturday night with them when she called and almost made it into Harmony too. Then she said Ciera was napping and they would be at my house in a few hours. Wow, I was really surprised. As I got the video packed up and got ready to go talking to DJ about things, I showed her the picture I have of Lyn and I. She looked and said wow, that's Lyn, she's wonderful. Yes I know, and she just called planning to bring her daughter Ciera to my house today . . . you could see she was as surprised and happy as I was.

So then I raced out to Wild Oats. I wanted to get some lettuce for sandwiches and some juice. I also thought about some ground turkey to make spaghetti, but forgot about it. I had the child seat on my Specialized bike and the little bike with training wheels all cleaned up and fixed before they got here. Ciera was thrilled to see the little bike for her and we adjusted the seat for her right away.

I asked if they wanted to go out in the street with three bikes or back in the woods with just two. Lyn said we could start out back and see how it went before coming to the street. We took the bikes through the gate and went out back. I got Bear out on his rope and Ciera strapped in and we were off.

Ciera was hanging onto her mom, who really likes my bike and was moving out across the grass. Ciera wanted to be sure me and Bear kept up and was calling for us as we fell behind; but it was really just magical. We went out across the grass to the entrance then down the road to the river and all the way back up to the little creek. Then I asked if they wanted to stop down by the river and we went back to where the bigger creek hits the river by the bridges. Ciera wanted to get into the water so I toke off my shoes to go with her.

We just walked around looking in the water and finding things to go back and give Lyn who sat and watched us play. Bear was bouncing all around until he was all worn out and then sat next to Lyn. It was really just magical and beautiful exploring together with Ciera. Soon we got on our bikes and headed back to my house. Then I picked up Ciera and put her into the Hammock, and we were all in there soon with a bunch of drums goofing around together again.

Ciera had never seen her mom with anyone but her dad, which evidently was not very much anyway. She seemed to even like how close we were even wanting to squeeze up close with us. I mean really close up to both of us equally. She has big clear brown eyes and long brown hair. Lyn was clear that she needed to look me in the eyes to say hello when they came in and made sure she was comfortable all the time.

Oh and I sent the new pictures to Chuck and Joni and got a reply already:

Good for you Eric. You deserve happiness. She looks like a beautiful person.

Take care,

Joni

----- Original Message -----

From: Eric

To: Chuck

Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 10:25 PM

Subject: Re: pictures

Hi Joni,

Happiness is an understatement.... I'm totally blown away... Today we biked down to the river and played in the water and came back home to play drums in a hammock and cook dinner together. . . WOW, her daughter Ceira is a doll

Feels like some fantasy I've dreamed about for all my life...

Take care

er;-)

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment