Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday, January 12, 2007 8:32:33 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Friday, January 12, 2007

8:32:33 AM

Wow this is going to be really intense. I can feel a lot of things coming together and changing really quickly.

Thank You dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill Me with your strength Love and Wisdom to achieve for the Glory of God, Our Father, Son and Holy Ghost, amen.

7:54:08 PM

We had lunch again today. I planned it with a place I picked, but it was CLOSED, so she suggested another place further away. It was a place she visited often, where everyone knew her, so she told me I couldn't be all "lovey dovey." Course if I knew that I never would have gone . . . lol . . . well it was cool anyway, a little Cuban place. Happy family, really nice place where I felt right at home, while she's hugging and talking with everyone, having not seen them this year yet.

But she also got really serious with me talking about a few issues. She has been able to talk about these things with one of her closest friends, but evidently knew we had shared a lot already and were very connected. She started asking me about past lives, Aliens and where I fly off too . . . Oh gezs, just read my journal . . . lol. . . like the very last words I'd written were all very clear and specific to exactly what she wanted to know. She asked me to explain it all there and I simply wouldn't, focused more on Ciera and all the other things we've been sharing.

I kinda recounted a lot of our experiences together, linked with what she was doing. It was really cool, because we both knew so much of our past and how we'd done countless lives together. I guess as I think about it more now, everything between us was on the edge. I never charged my cell phone so it was about dead but we talked all the way between the restaurants, watching each other in the mirrors.

Both of us laughing about how much we already know from each other . . . like it's family and she finishes my sentences as much as I do hers . . . total complete understanding between us every moment. So she's getting more connected to everything and asking me about feeling it all the time all around her. Yea, just you wait! Lol . . . Like the first thing she says is how she had two cups of tea already and was wired with the caffeine. Cool, we're both there now!

Then the guy running the place has my answer . . . every day you walk around and people say "hi how r u" and I'm always saying "WONDERFUL" just blissed out running around . . . so he felt like a brother immediately!

Oh like the presentation today in Dr. Henley's class. Totally blissed out! Everything was dry and stale and you could see the class was half awake . . . JAMMED PACKED full, every seat taken, even a few in extra chairs, 50 people he said. Course I should have put a counter on each webpage I showed them since they are likely buzzing now . . . lol . . . I was the very last presenter!

I just ripped through the whole thing. Here's the deal. Here's all it is. Here's what you can do. I invent and aint got time to run another business. Get it together and you get a 1/3. They had some good questions. Basically all the details about all I've done and it's all; is on a disk for you to read at your leisure!

OH THAT's PERFECT. Never said it that clearly, I'm sure . . . lol . . . Another guy to present before me was John who worked on the recycling job with me. He even talked about it as he started his presentation, referring to when we had the class. Then he told me after how no one could read any of my slides . . . course I gave them links on the letter they got, so I was just telling them what's there. Then he said how I had everyone laughing. Dr. Henley liked it too, said "it's just you, Eric;" when he came outside and looked at my truck. I told him I would welcome multiple teams. He said he preferred that too.

I need to be bloggin this don’t i?

What you are doing is blogging, simple post it all when you are finished.

I have a lot to write, don’t I?

Well you've been doing a lot haven't you?

I guess so, but it feels like not much at all.

What happened changed the whole world Son, everything you do affects so many people and changes a lot. The "taken for a ride" documentary movie you saw with your department this morning was really important too. It involved several departments and colleges and though you said nothing about it, your name was referred to in the general discussion. The CUTR dude remembers you, and you have the patent he denied was ever possible. The email you can write to this group is something you will need to consider for a while.

What's important now is that you allow this all to flow easily. No judgments, no concerns, just accept it as your truth and enjoy it. Everything is coming together exactly as you have created.

I guess so. It's funny how I don't like talking about these things in detail out in public. I told her about Chuck and she said I'd told her that before, but as I did she was surprised by the details . . . ? So I told her anyway. It was weird repeating things I write here. Like I said how it's so much like a dream and I never really feel like I was there at all. I feel it all but never remember what I said. It's like I was never there, told her how I always look at the kiss picture.

What do you feel now?

I guess I better go chant . . . 9:37:34 PM

What did you do?

I keep reading over what I've written wonder 9:52:20 PM

thank You so much for Your WORD!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment