Monday, May 14, 2007

Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Science Degree

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

I had this really cool dream. I wrote to some master who came to town. I always do that. But this time he was old and passing soon and as typical ignored my seeming arrogant statements about DNA and regaining his youth. We were outside sitting at this round table next to the beach. It was after his seminar and I caught him per chance as he was taking a break outside alone.

I asked him about this note I sent him to see if he read it or even understood it. As he was speaking he pulled out this cheap black polyester cloth that was sown into a scarf or something. And he spoke about how he gets so many gifts, messages and questions that he never has the time to read them all. He was referring to this cloth that appeared after another visit. . . sorta remorsing in sadness over it even, since evidently he never knew where it came from and it had some significant meaning for him.

Of course I noticed the sloppy stitching where the red-orange stitches on the black fabric were all clumped together and then spread-out too far and coming apart like would always happen with my mom's old sewing machine. Suddenly I was only looking at the cloth totally ignoring him as it soon became clear to me that I had made it long ago in another wild spontaneous attempt to connect to someone claiming to know Source.

He stopped talking abruptly too as he noticed my attention to his garment. He could feel the connection, I had seen this before, and suddenly he had this great peace come over him. . . ready and waiting to hear whatever I had come to share. . .

What did this make you feel?
I guess I really felt wonderful! lol... The teacher comes when the student is ready!!! I can't remember how many times I've spontaneously sent things to Leaders over the years . . . What's really funny is that before there were any websites I would give them things I made or wrote by hand. I would never get any reply and always felt ignored or mis-understood. But now to see an Old Master holding one of these old trinkets dear to his heart was just incredible.

I always write and say things spontaneously that are so abstract or totally beyond conception. . . I almost never understand why I'm so anxious to send them. It's always like I'm doing God's Work and what they find and read in whatever I send is not about me anyway. . . it is always between you and Your Maker. I'm just here to share it with you whether you see or find the truth in this or not, is really not my concern at all. . .
What do you feel now?
I guess it is really my concern now more than ever. It's time for me to write and publish things very carefully so that they are understood clearly.
yes good, so what about this link, you added? Wasn't that exactly like the dream you had. . . .what more do you need to get busy with your work?
I'm embarrassed now. A few years ago when working on some STARS project a retired guy from NASA joined us to teach handicapped kids. After working together all week he asked about STARS so I opened this page on his laptop . . . it's actually our original website . . . so he evidently picked on PHD link on the left and then the "Dreams" or something. I was rambling on with others at the moment not really concerned about the guy who only then realized I was anything but another volunteer like him.

But suddenly he freaked . . . . "Eric Weaver, that's so common and meaningless we thought it was a code name for something else. . ." WHAT??? I intentionally left my name off the website, for some reason, so for him to know it . . . never said more than Eric all weekend, but he got me quick! He suddenly had my undivided attention. So he tells me how he ran the Cray network of super computers for NASA. . . So anything of National importance or any sophistication at all he knew about it. Evidently my letter was a big deal as Bush headed the CIA at the time, and decided to build the missile defense system I described in there. Reagen was really only their puppet as we've seen the Bush's do so much.

Oh, now I was totally freaked out . . . So he says how it has all been up and operational for years, and they always thought the Russians had one too with their space station and all. But it was clear he'd seen all these writing before and it was really just freaky how it was interpreted. . . time for me to get busy again... Monday morning work/school time

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment