Monday, May 07, 2007

"The Universe"

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 03:14:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: "The Universe"
Subject: TUT... A Note from the Universe

Have you ever just started talking out loud as if you were some future version of yourself, Eric, explaining what the ride to the top was like? As if you were a mentor sharing insider tips with someone you're really fond of? "When I first started out I had no idea of how I'd get where I am today..." kind of talk? You know, to yourself, in your car, in the shower, dowsing for water?

"But I knew better than to mess with the hows. Just define what you want, in terms of the end result. Visualize, as if it had already occurred. Take action, no matter how futile. Then, in time, 'Whoosh!' the floodgates finally burst open.... That's how I got my Creation for Gaia.

"And you'll think to yourself, as I now do, 'Whatever did I do to deserve this much?' But of course, deep down you'll know how easy it really was. So you'll wonder who in your life you can share your secrets with... "

Trust me, Eric, no one will laugh at you. Especially not when you Change Everything.

Tallyho, amigo -
The Universe

Do it, Eric. It works.
I know, always the same story . . .

Well except this book. I started reading about some more exercises too . . . about seeing the energy. But I never wanted to see anything!!! Now as I write these words for you in my blog and I remember the words from this book beginning page 114 "Perceptual Exercise" . . . and so now I start to imagine these strings of light everywhere. . . EXACTLY like the Silver Chord lyne and Ciera used with me. So I see and feel so much more around me now, increasing energy every moment. Now even my gut begins to flutter as I know I'm overloading this system again!
What you told us is you never wanted to see us! Nothing but the presence on Earth! You demanded to see only the now which everyone could see, not all the spirits and fairies that would only distract and annoy you. Remember when you came back it was only to BE HERE NOW, not floating, or traveling, or seeing the marvels and places with us all . . . . until you were done there!

But you are almost done there. Soon everyone will be able to see everything so your truth and transparency will be fulfilled. These Exercises are only helping you to feel what is there for you to create. . .
I know, this is really going to get intense now. I'm in the world's playground making exactly as I've always dreamed. Seeing each aspect appear before my eyes . . . I always wondered, if I can't see any of you; how come I can see any aspect of life morph into visions & events spontaneously?
What you do in your dreaming is simple imagination. "Dream Weaver!" Remember all creations begin with imagination, so allowing them to flow through your being of civil structure creates something very plausible and practical for the Earth. Taurus is well grounded for you, so the visions fit together perfectly with your missions this life. All things in place and time. Each step you make moving on builds your strength abilities and creativity.
I just flashed to another place again . . . thinking about working for the state again and getting the servers reset again . . . MAC, SUN, and Windows 2003 . . . but hopefully Linux or Red Hat somewhere! . . . OH, And the Video Toaster!!!
What now?
I got a video from James Tyman so much power in this... wow
What did you do...
I bought the book he recommended too, lol... don't laugh, I also got the two books I was missing from Dr. Villoldo == oh and saw this cool video he did showing all these pictures of the luminous energy fields. I've seen some of these before. I know i got one on my server somewhere. . .
What do you feel now?
I'm getting kinda dumbfounded. Like getting overloaded by getting all my energy moving all over. Oh this reminds me of when I found out I was Tatric. . . "What's Tantra?" I had no idea that everyone wasn't like that. I mean respecting the body and sex seems like common sense. Well I guess not; or maybe "feeling good" just means something different to me?

Oh so anyway, after that crazy weekend I started reading to figure out exactly "what I was" as Tantric = = and then I found Mantak Chia's work where I read about the Microcosmic orbit. Yea so now feeling or finding all these energy channels is like first finding the giant subway by the sparks flashing as it is hitting the sides . . . of my channel. . . eeek like I really need more energy.
What else?
I also found a few more key phrases for me too respond to. It's really kinda weird to have this all coming together now. . . Of course I'm not doing anything else. . . . OH except seeing into a new soul . . . or watching what he sees!
What else?
I know I need to go eat something!!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment