Friday, May 18, 2007

The Universal Power of Hado

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I think I found another broken bone in my arm. I've noticed before that it all just hurt too much. Even the exercises that the doctor told me to do were barely possible. So anyway last night as I chanted I realized I hadn't been doing these exercises and it was really simple swinging my arm around a bit with just gravity. So this was similar to the chant so I started doing it and I heard this "crack" in my forearm. OUCH!!! I thought there was something else there. They've only checked what I complained about... shoulder, elbow, wrist... not even checking all the bones in between... great more broken bones . . .
What do you feel?
I really feel great... lol . . . as long as I don't move my arm!!! But anyway I've been reading another book about HADO ==> Spirit= consciousness=energy so it's really cool. Then I've released more and written more and just know things are going to start flying really soon. Like I spoke to Michelle today again, giving her stuff to do in the office. . . we really connected again and talked serious important research/future stuff again. It's kinda cool and exciting . . . lol. . . and I met someone else on TUT . . . could be her big sister. . . moving more and more energy again...

Thank You!!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment