Monday, May 21, 2007

god is a verb

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I got my next doctors appointment moved up a week to this Thursday. They weren't too happy to hear that I found another broken bone, sorta implying they missed something. But it's better this way so that now they'll likely give me a real cast so I wont be moving it any more. It's funny I've not been taking any pain pills. I've always known pain is just the conscious warning signal, so once I know I'm hurt, it's useless to me!

I really start laughing again, how I sorta learned to ignore pain as my dad beat me so much as a child. I remember this one time he started swinging his belt at me in the car front seat as we left the police station . . . the cops never would bust me again after that. . . . whether they thought I was justly rebelling against a tyrant or whether they just couldn't be accomplice to child abuse I will never know!
What do you start this for?
I know, I love my dad; he didn't know any better and I learned a ton. I mean I only spanked a child once, and never had to ever again. Nor did I want to!!!

But I started writing since I started reading another book now. I got my Kabbalah book back from Kathy. Another book about new Paradigms, energy and consciousness. . . I keep reading the same thing over and over again. I read this book before and wanted to go through really quick, hum because it was sitting here next to my bed . . . lol . . .
What about writing?
I guess I need to start on that too. I really have a lot to write. I thought reading more would get me in the right frame of mind. But I guess that would be reading more articles instead of books since I need to write an article not a book. Course I've downloaded hundreds of articles to read so I could do that for years!
What else?
I got the sense about someone visiting me again. It is kinda nice I guess, but I sorta feel sorry for her . . . . it's like I've let it go and know things will be changing fast. I mean not many people are as strong and secure as I am . . . and even less are conscious of the power moving all around. I know that as more gets out and more get found, more also get lost. It's nothing I focus on or ever really deal with . . . some times I feel nothing can ever get near me . . . . which is kinda sad too I guess. But I also know I'll never leave this place and could be doing the same thing in 20 years or 120 . . . I guess I recognize this next era we are getting into will be a lot different than this one on some level - - but then exactly the same on another.
What do you think will be the same?
I know I'll still be here with you. I know the Earth will be full, clear and pretty; as will all the life on it. I also sorta know that much of my life will be surprising similar to what I experience now. Course then I never experience so much of the garbage people get so lost in . . lol . . . sure I'll still be able to go out and talk to the Osprey and I guess they'll have a lot more to share!!!!
What else?
I don't know, I'm tired ready to sleep. I've been sleeping more, not jumping up in the middle of the night as much. It feels like maybe the Earth decided that doing Half a Chant sets it off balance too, so it's letting me sleep!!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment