Saturday, May 05, 2007

"Shaman , Healer, Sage"

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 12:03PM

Existence
You are not accidental. Existence needs you. Without you something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it. That's what gives you dignity, that the whole existence will miss you. The stars and sun and moon, the trees and birds and earth - everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you.

This gives you a tremendous joy, a fulfillment that you are related to existence, and existence cares for you. Once you are clean and clear, you can see tremendous love falling on you from all dimensions.
I've Started another book by Alberto: "Shaman , Healer, Sage" . . . I'm in for it now, I can just feel it. So much of his last book was an interesting experience, reading then blogging and finding the reflections between them as I discovered the truth hidden in myself . . . He is a Disciple of The Earth, like me and the Junnaid in the last posting. . . . crazy few days with the moon and all, only reading it now. . . . lol . . . . We've all learned from the experience of Life, opened our eyes to see each moment and event before us as the Present: "The Divine Gift from God" as the Moment we have Now. Funny how few see the NOW lost in the future or how much the culture of greed and corruption misses it completely!
Ultimate Accident
Chiyono and her bucket of water

It is not a certain sequence of causes that brings enlightenment. Your search, your intense longing, your readiness to do anything--altogether perhaps they create a certain aroma around you in which that great accident becomes possible.

The nun Chiyono studied for years, but was unable to find enlightenment. One night, she was carrying an old pail filled with water. As she was walking along, she was watching the full moon reflected in the pail of water. Suddenly, the bamboo strips that held the pail together broke, and the pail fell apart. The water rushed out; the moon's reflection disappeared- -and Chiyono became enlightened. She wrote this verse:

This way and that way I tried to keep the pail together,
hoping the weak bamboo would never break.
Suddenly the bottom fell out.
No more water; no more moon in the water--
emptiness in my hand.
I'm trying to read the book and see more I need to write him about, so then I come online trying to write, but only get stuck, not sure why. Guess all the connections and synchronicity is getting out of hand again. So I stop and read another email . . . which just gives me more connections and all anyway. It's really cool!
The Foolish Heart
The crazy wisdom of Francis of Assisi

The heart has its own reasons, which the mind cannot understand. The heart has its own dimension of being, which is completely dark for the mind. The heart is higher and deeper than the mind, beyond the reach of it. It looks foolish. Love always looks foolish because love is not utilitarian. Mind is utilitarian. It uses everything for something else-- that is the meaning of being utilitarian. Mind is purposive, end-oriented; it turns everything into a means--and love cannot be turned into a means, that is the problem. Love in itself is the goal.

Fools always have a subtle wisdom in them, and the wise always act like fools. In the old days all great emperors always had one fool in their court. They had many wise men, counselors, ministers and prime ministers, but always one fool.

Why?--because there are things so-called wise men will not be able to understand, that only a foolish man can understand-- because the so-called wise are so foolish that their cunningness and cleverness closes their minds. A fool is simple, and was needed because many times the so-called wise would not say something because they were afraid of the emperor. A fool is not afraid of anybody else, he will speak whatsoever the consequences.

This is how fools act--simply, without thinking what the result will be. A clever man always thinks first of the result, then he acts. Thought comes first, then action. A foolish man acts; thought never comes first.

Whenever someone realizes the ultimate, he is not like your wise men. He cannot be. He may be like your fools, but he cannot be like your wise men.

When Saint Francis became enlightened he used to call himself "God's fool." The pope was a wise man, and when Saint Francis went to see him even the pope thought this man had gone mad. He was intelligent, calculating, clever; otherwise how could he be a pope? To become a pope one has to pass through much politics. To become a pope diplomacy is needed, a competitive aggression is needed to put others aside, to use others as ladders and then throw them.

It is politics... because a pope is a political head. Religion is secondary, or nothing at all. How can a religious man fight and be aggressive for a post? They are only politicians.

Saint Francis came to see the pope, and the pope thought this man was a fool. But trees and birds and fishes thought in a different way. When Saint Francis went to the river the fishes would jump in celebration that Francis had come. Thousands witnessed this phenomenon-- millions of fishes would jump simultaneously; the whole river would be lost in jumping fishes. Saint Francis had come and the fishes were happy. And wherever he would go birds would follow; they would come and sit on his leg, on his body, in his lap. They understood this fool better than the pope. Even trees that had become dry and were going to die would become green and blossom again if Saint Francis came near. These trees understood well that this fool was no ordinary fool--he was God's fool.

Copyright © 2007 Osho International Foundation
I guess this is really about being the foolish little child playing in the NOW. I can not express the hundreds of lessons and the incredible learning I get each moment. I've written descriptions and stories about it all over and over again . . . but the joy and bliss of the child, free to express and share in the moment . . . lol. . . that's where I need to be 12.39pm lunch time!
Dear Eric,

Can you feel it? Change is all around you. When optimistic Jupiter in Sagittarius, strong Saturn in Leo and independent Uranus in Pisces have a three-way conversation, one thing is for sure: You won’t be bored! Plenty of support is available, so utilize this time to make decisions that are the most beneficial for you.

First, a retrograde Jupiter backs into the trine with Saturn on May 6, giving you the opportunity to loop back to your support systems. Jupiter is urging you to expand your horizons while Saturn wants to make sure you're realistic. This is a great combo, and you are likely to be quite clear about what you want. The people who were helpful to you last March during the first Jupiter-Saturn trine probably have more to share with you. These levelheaded folks offer good advice and assistance for you to make these necessary changes.

Also in the mix is expansive Jupiter forming a square -- for the second time in this series (the first was January 22) -- to freedom-loving Uranus. This is an aspect that is exact on May 10, but throughout the month you'll feel the restlessness that occurs when these two big planets connect. To make the most of this important aspect, be open to unforeseen changes in plans. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket!
I read how he left academia "I wanted to meet the people who sensed the spaces between things and perceived the luminous strands that animate all life. I wanted to study with the investigators who knew the energy side of Einstein's equation E=MC2" (page 15)

That's a trip since that's where I started too, with just a dream! Tasting infinity, hum, didn't I comment on this while reading the Power of Now? This is all getting kinda freaky again! I know I will need to write him soon!!!! 3:41pm
What now?
7:37pm I'm tired, Equan dropped in and I napped a bit. It's funny he never asked me about my spiritual practices and all. He came in as I was preparing some lunch, opened some things for me. . . including a few beers as we sat chatting at the table by the glass doors. So he's looking at the trees and field out back asking if I still talk to the Osprey . . . Oh, never knew I told him, but I guess through the years my kids would laugh as I called the birds driving by their nest. First it was fun as the kids were tiny, but then older they were embarrassed thinking it was "weird." Oh so certainly Equan had heard me calling as I drove by on one of our hundred trips together.

We were listening to the SpiritRap and chatting their next to my ritual space and he started asking more detailed questions. Kathy did the same thing the day before asking about the Padre Pio statue on my alter . . . Equan wanted to know how it all came together while Kathy wanted to know how this one piece came in . . . but I essentially told the same story. Guess there is only one story anyway. But I realize I've not written it.

I remember when I wrote about the accident. That was like Life Phase I. Then I started writing Phase II which was more about the Twilight Zone of College and STARS and all . . . really through my Divorce I guess. Then Phase III starts January 1999 when my mom, lover, job, 2 cats & 2 turtles died . . . eeek that's when the kids got lost too.

I feel like I might be still in Phase III. That's when all the teachers started showing up and I learned the Chant in the cave. . . Now that I think about it more Phase III likely ended as I got back into school realizing that I needed to finish what I started in Phase I. . .
What about now?
Is it a new life, a new world? Am I getting into something more totally beyond all the rest? I've started a second masters now, not sure if there will be a third. But then I realize I'm going to start a PhD soon too. That might be in parts too or even more. Equan asked me about the perpetual student, and that's certainly true, while I've also gotten a new degree every 10 years. First BSE 1988, then BSCE 1997, and now MBA 2007. . . MSM by 2008 but the last two will likely be together. And I still think about the Masters in Architecture, which was the first one I applied too. . . Or maybe the MS in Medical Research since that's where I'm heading with the PhD's too.
What about your reading?
It's interesting how Alberto "left academia" for all this spiritual stuff seeking the experience . . . lol . . . while I've been buried in the experiences and "seek the academia" now. I remember when I first started blogging, I realized that scientific research was approaching my experiences. Like it was time for me to show them how to study Spirit. I know I can make that experience for anyone very easily . . . ugh!
What 3/15/07 Zackary Schylar Curry?
I started remembering all the conversations these last few days with Kathy (she just called). She drove me to see a few doctors and then we went shopping at a few places so I could eat and all. She called saying she's invited all her family over to see her new Grandson. Planning to pick me up at 2:30 or so tomorrow. It's really just funny. I mean she and I met at Harmony Metaphysical Church so we've been talking about how that all happened. . . starting with Donna & DJ when I was trying to figure things out about the Chant and then John with the Celestine Prophesy movie we saw there. . . And meeting Chris who came along to get me out of the house!!! Just get me OUT!

It was really weird how that crossed over with Pam and DJ, Chris and all the weird stuff all over the place with that . . . I should go back and read it!!! Eeek, now I get to see her grandson! I remember the last infant I held was Maria, my niece from Mark & Christie. Freaked everyone out that time!!! It was soooo coool. . . . EXPERIENCE, that's where it is at!
What did you do now?
I went back to see what I wrote about it all. . . . Nothing about seeing the movie with John or meeting Pam, but right into our experiences together sharing my visions and focus. . . weird!!!
What else do you need to write?
I guess I need to get back to reading my book! Course I've been writing words to look up: neocortex, hypochondria, psychosomatic health, psydroneuroimmunology, Dr Candace Pert - neuropeptides, Hampe- energy healing. . .
What did you find?
Oh cool.. just where I need to BE!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment