Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What's it mean for you?


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do YOU NEED, now?
I think this is getting really out of hand...
What have you asked for?
I've not said much since wanting "it all done" . . . not asked for anything since that. So I guess I have to finish it myself . . . wow, now the ride is really going to begin.
Where did you start?
I guess I started in the exact same place . . . I started all this in school, and I'm right back to the exact same place again. I guess my motorcycle accident got me started and my bike accident will get me done . . . .
What do you imagine?
I guess I always see the end result. I always see lots and lots of happy people moving all over the place freely helping, sharing, growing, clearing. There's always lots of children in the gardens, lot of plants and animals . . . lol. . . and lots of smiling faces.

It's funny how I always see the faces! lol . . . then I get personal and put people I know in there . . . which is not my choice, so I need to stay clear of that!!!
What do you do though?
I'm always instigating things, just like I always do. Getting more and more people to do more and more . . . . lol . . . so now I flashed to seeing the people I spoke to today all doing something fantastic for the world, where they are the very first and only person with the skill and ability to do it.
What do you do thou?
I guess we're feeding everyone. It's always lots of food and exercise, working together, growing together more and more yummy stuff to share. More places to go, more things to do, always more smiling people.
What about you?
I thought you said no faces?
What about your choices thou, what is your heart and BEing all about here?
I'm always with the children, teaching, learning, sharing. I know You want me here, and they arrive from Your Hands so I can get closer to You through their Pure Love and Truth. I guess I can't be there with You now, but I can at least get close to holding Your Hand. . . That's really the true Joy and Peace I seek, just the True Unconditional Love!!!!

Wow, thanks, that's really cool, make my whole BEING swell with the Joy of it all!!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is so intense.
    I read it over and over again, and see all these connections; sparks flying everywhere .... more and more of them. And I think to add this next flash before my eyes, where every thing works perfect!!! Each player full to their part.... wow it's so cool to orchestrate NOW

    ReplyDelete