Saturday, May 19, 2007

Flying solo

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 7:07PM

What are you feeling?
I am really feeling great. This HADO book is really cool, telling me all about ME! I can relate to the author so much knowing how we affect everything... lol... we are part of everything. It's like taking the Secret or the Law of Attraction to the next step. I always knew I could affect everything. Like I smile to this old laptop and it works better and better. Then I frown to CC's nightclub and it closes down in a few months. umm. . . wonder what i feel about some other places i've been lately... ;-/

I've really always known about this power and almost have feared it at times. But it is really time for me to take my place and make and move things more powerfully than ever. Like I've always had so much power.

11.01pm
I chanted now. . . so my hands are vibrating. She was there again too. It's weird, on the tut.org/village I met a few more goddesses w/ children . . . oh that's it too, connecting to the energy has nothing to do with her name, or mine . . . its the consciousness thing. Like I said to Equan there is the plus and minus in everything. Everything to extremes here!
wow?
What happened?
I come in here up on my bed with the laptop propped up . . . lol . . . it's funny how sometimes it slips and I see I need to read or do something else instead . . . but now it's standing up so clear and easy in front of me. Then the fan is running in the window behind it. . . . as i chanted I thought to get more wind chimes for the window there, even metal ones, lol . . .
Yes, but What happened?
I saw how everything was here at the tips of my fingers again . . . . setting these words into orbit on the internet where everyone can feel this as quickly as I write it . . . . so then this goes to extremes too and the vibrations increase to create a strong new vision . . . clearer purer than ever . . . . wow!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment