Wednesday, May 09, 2007

may 1oth, 2oo7

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What IS IT?
I can feel so much power and force coming together again! Things are really getting stronger all the time. I woke up several times last night, but never Chanted. Then the muscles in my shoulder would almost cramp up. It was really freaking and scared me more than hurt. I wasn't sure if that was pulling the bones together or separating them. Of course I would just place my other hand over it and sooth it to relax a bit feeling it was only getting better.

Then I've made some phone calls and wrote a bit. Also researching some, but have tons to do still. I need to go shower now!
What else?
9:39pm I read and write... read and write... read and write... read and write... read and write... read and write some more. . . lol. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment