Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Love Goddess Venus is now stimulating Uranus, the planet of Great Awakenings. Many of us go through life unaware of our deepest mysteries, especially when it comes to feminine energy and personal power. Are your inner goddesses sleeping? The clues to your feminine powers exist within you. To fully activate your divine feminine energies -- and the power they hold -- look beyond appearances and turn your gaze inward. Goddess archetypes are one of the best places to start, because these powerful images are more than myths. They are living, breathing qualities that reside in each of us. Everyone possesses the power of the feminine and the ability to channel it -- even men.
I know, especially men. Most ladies are already there . . . while most men never even notice. So to bring that out intelligently, carefully, consciously, with purpose and meaning... WOW!!!

So some of us accept and understand this to bring things to full potential . . . wow, and i think what I did so far this week. It's still all in the energy!!! Reading, exploring, archiving more and more data. I know I need to compile data more than getting more of it. It's come full circle now.
What do you feel?
I really feel at peace. I know where it's all at here and I have no surprises. . . . . funny world to come to mind now as I write
What?
More masons, and More, and More, and More
What does that feel like?
Yes, I know that's off a bit. . . I don't really need any of that. Sorta already at a different level... lol... with all the LIGHT I'M GETTING, i can just fly, and fly, and fly, and fly, and fly, and fly, and....
yes, and What else???
I finally figured what to do about my little visitor. I remember how clear and strong it got when I took it up to Christ in a Chant. That is just wonderful, and I can just leave it there, whether she comes or goes is fine, no attachment, no expectation, and unconditional love is best for everyone... I guess that's really all I asked for too isn't it... wow just in my last posting!!!
What's the big surprise, if you are going to finally ask for something; FOR YOURSELF!!!
I know, ok so I always want to be in love. . . . Thank You

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment