Tuesday, May 22, 2007

COMPLEXITY = CONFIRMATION

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened?
I did get up again in the middle of the night. Just popped open wide awake. It was weird we were sky diving without parachutes. It was really neat watching how they did it and it seemed really simple... but it was my first time so I wanted to use a parachute . . . lol . . .

So I popped up and ate an apple not really feeling like doing anything. As I got back into my room, the clock said 3:00am, so I knew I had to chant. No big deal, back in bed at 3:33am so I knew I did what I had to. It's funny how the numbers always conform things for me, like now it's 10:26am that's 1:8 = 9. That last book I read was all about the numbers too; so I had lots of confirmation there . . . like I ever need that anyway . . . yes it's nice . . . but like most of the time I get confirmed by the boatload!!!
What else happened?
I got a call from Dave. He was sorta checking up on me to see if I was ok. That was kinda cool. Soon I reminded him that his back-seat from his van is still here. He joked how I couldn't pick it up and help him move it anyway. Oh so then I said he should leave his old editing PC here too, since it was just in the way there anyway. Oh then I could learn how to use it all during my months to recuperate. . . wow that's a good idea. . . he even liked that one. He said he had some cd training programs I could use too and really learn things. That sounds really good to me. I have tons of video to edit anyway . . .

He agreed with that too, so it sounds like he will be visiting me again soon. He also said he was thinking of going to visit Mike and asked if I could drive yet. I told him about what the doctors said and no seat-belt on my broken collarbone. He said I should never drive and get a taxi or something whenever I needed to go anywhere. He's right too!!!!
What else did you feel this morning?
I had someone come in to say hello again. It's like she doesn't want me to forget her or is just checking to see if she can still reach me telepathically. . . so then I went and read her last note to me. She was really nasty, "just friends" yea right just kissing touchy feely fertile friends. No wonder she never gets near anyone she's got no boundaries or no conception of what they are or should be. . . really sounds like trouble to me! Then I was feeling to see if I could reach anyone else telepathically. I did, and she didn't like it almost trying to stake her claim . . . dream on about that! You want something real and secure, use the phone!!! I'm not into any esoteric telepathy setting my pace, life or future . . . you want something, then make it clear here and now or "move on!"
What does this feel like?
It's the truth. I know I have too much here and now to do than worry about someone who hides from it, or is afraid of finding the truth in the here and now . . . preferring to live in some fantasy! I remember the first thing I felt when she told me all her plans was that we were ready to start it now, not needing to go anywhere else for training or certification since we already had more than anyone else could offer us! lol . . . that's what leaving the "how" to God is all about- - set the intention - - then allow it to BE instead of forcing some form we assume like we know better . . . lol . . . and what shows up in my inbox??? CONFIRMATION!!!
yes, but what does this feel like?
I feel sad . . . every moment we spent I could feel so much from her. Oh, I guess that's not true when she was in "business mode" it was like a different person . . . . guess one I could easily love while the other I didn't even know! Maybe that's why the gap between us is getting larger. We met as she was at the crest with You, while now she's getting back into the world further and further away from us . . . Oh well, live and let live . . . or love and let... never mind! Course snooping around I found more yea figures

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment