Sunday, August 06, 2006

Angels 101


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 4.24pm

What's up?
I awoke at 3.39am last night. Interesting number. I thought I would rest and not move, but I knew I had to Chant. In another second I jumped up. Wow, these rituals area getting SO STRONG. I can feel so much power moving it's kinda freaky. I've been letting myself create more too. Like I'm deciding how things will turn out, or what things I want to happen. I'm just recognizing that "such and such" is just so.

Wow, I never thought about this, but it almost feels like I'm 13 or something. I guess that's what I really have always done. Like today in church Lou came to speak with me. As we were chatting about stuff she asked if I knew anything Egyptian. It was funny, like no, not really. But then I said how I really never studied anything, and simply do things. I never know what it is or where it comes from, but it's just natural for me to do. So I really never know if it's Egyptian and Mayan or Tantric, it's just what I do, and sooner or later someone sees it and says "oh that is such and such who did you study with . . . "

Course You are the one I always study with. . .
What just happened?
I heard the crackle of thunder coming in. Wow, on Friday I went to meet with Dave and Kim in the County Center. So I parked way off away like I always did when I worked there, and got on my bike and rode over to the building. Just as I got to the property. . . CRACK! This bolt blasted there right next to me. It felt like a doorbell or something, "I'm back!!!" It was sunny and clear, with a few clouds around. Everyone out in the courtyard looked over. Joe said "hi!" Like it hit the tree behind me, or the glass tower next to me or something . . . Here comes the rain. I love the rain here. No thunder now, just feels like it's starting up. . .
What about Harmony?
I got there early today and tried setting the camera up different to video tape DJ. It's funny, she's like nervous, but you can just feel all the energy pumping through the place. She knows she has some serious stuff to do. Course I know it too, and also know I better get busy doing my part. So we moved the camera around a few times, trying to figure out what looked best. The clips from last week are already on her site. I looked at them and they used some tool to serve them. Looked neat, with even a button to send it to someone.

When she started they do a bunch of routine things before they start the "message" that she gives. And as the music finishes and they put away things, I walk up and start the camera. This time she said some kinda of thanks for me, or something. I didn't really hear her, as I was focused making sure the camera started right. Nothing is more frustrating than getting home to watch a video and finding I had some stupid setting off somewhere. It's really easy to use and do everything. But it's always really easy to mess up too.

It was so funny when I got there. I was really early because I invited John, and planned to use his camera tripod. Mine is so small, and I wanted to get a better picture. So John called this morning to say he didn't feel like coming, so I raced over to his place to get the tripod before 10am.

Now it's really raining. . . ;-)

It was just after 10am when I got to Harmony. I've told DJ I could be there really early to Chant before she started church. And I hope she decides that's the best time anyway. So anyway, when I got the camera setup I noticed I forget my remote to start it . . . Oh I know I can call Pam or Beth, and ask one of them to stop by my house to pick it up. So I woke Beth up, or she was just getting up, and she said she could drop in and find it. Course a minute later I realized it was likely locked in my office on the floor or something which she couldn't get to anyway. . . .

Then I thought, how sweet she was on the phone, and how I've not seen her in a while. And maybe she needed to stop and visit Bear or something anyway. Like I bothered her once already this morning, maybe I should not interrupt her shower or whatever now, and I could have dropped it on the table or in the living room, just as easily as dropping it in the office.

Cathy and I played with the picture a bit more as DJ practiced and said a few things. I tried to get her to do more to fill up the rest of the tape since I had to switch it anyway so I could catch the whole message. Beth soon called and couldn't find the remote. "oh well, thanks for trying". . . Is that it? Yepper, so she was soon on her way in here. Course I immediately wondered if my house was a mess or the kitchen all yucko or something. . . lol . . . maybe so???
What happened with the Healers?
I noticed DJ had them do the pentagram and no one knew it or understood what she meant. She had a full room or healers, more than I had ever seen there. And immediately I felt how that was what I needed to be teaching them all. Connecting the missing pieces. I don't remember what we said to each other at the very beginning, but I certainly felt very strongly connected to DJ . . . Hum, and everyone else I spoke to. It's like we are all the same soul family and have a lot to do together. . . Lou said that too, as she was sitting chatting with me before the service.
What now?
I was thinking of the pentagram again and thought about the Man Leanardo drew would fit right there in the middle... So I started snooping around and found some pictures to pull together... It looks kinda cool. Just sent it to DJ. I'm really falling asleep already at 7.41pm now.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment