Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Research lunch again

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 10.37am

What's up?
John went out of town for a week. I told him I'd have the paper done before he left, 3am the night before I sent him what I had done and simply said the last section wasn't done. Of course the last section was exactly what we had been talking about all along and all the rest was more background... So yesterday he finally sent me a book chapter he wrote. I helped him a bit putting together articles and it rolled into the classes he taught over the summer and in CO.

So to finally read the chapter was really cool. It was right on top of all that I was doing too. I mean it's really freaky how close the conceptions are. And I've been like buzzing to read it all. Each time I do read it I start searching the net for keywords and ideas. It's really cool. Except I've only read 10 of 33 pages... lol... actually I think it was page 11 last night when I started falling asleep. Of course the numbers must match.. lol... I sent him an email saying it was really cool and I wanted to talk more about it all whenever we could meet for lunch or anything.

This morning I got an email about doing lunch today, saying he liked my draft and could help...
What else?
I know, so I called Beth again this morning hoping to go bike. We always seem to relate so much better biking. The phone is such a struggle for me. I guess she's been answering it each time I've called, so I've not had to deal with an answering machine. But I still try to be short and not get into much over the phone. Like I've tried not to send her emails anymore either. I always seem to get into too much and people catch one little piece and miss my whole point.

That's funny, since I always think it's easier to write . . . lol . . . I guess that depends on the energy level of the conversations. Like I now think about meeting John again. The last meeting we had was about the same concepts, but I hadn't written anything, nor had he read anything. This time he's read my draft. And even said that I'm getting done with my first phase of this.

ok, that makes me nervous. That means I'm going to be starting a PhD soon. We sorta laid out this first phase to get my concepts and research agenda clear. So to find out that it's falling closer and closer to his research agenda too . . . is really kinda freaky. I mean, I've barely read any of his work. And certainly never really explored it deeply. As I think about it now, he's been very conscious and considerate in evaluating my own interests too. Each time we chat about my goals he uses my own words to formulate priorities with me.

I mean one time we talked the three key terms that came out were water, spirit and change. And then the Macro conception that I needed to explore the full breadth of the research in some aspect so I could expand and enhance the science there. This got more focused on concepts of change. I mean the Spirit and Water concepts I have and plan are both to help create change, and make things happen.

I know that's really all that I am about. Creating change is easy. but I guess it's getting to the place where I can make more substantial changes. I remember John laughing about the project I did with Sharon saying how whatever changes I could make here were really useless if no one knew about them. . . . saying that the real academic research is what people notice and only when it is well published.
What are you doing now?
I know, but this publication is for You. . . and I know it reaches all You need it to reach. So I guess that's really cool too. But getting it to the science is what this is all about anyway. I mean, that first vision I got was about making science come to terms with Spirit. And it's happening as it should very slowly. . .
What you are calling slow is faster than most people can handle already. You are really just ratcheting up the power here and making things happen faster and faster. Of course you have no clue what that means...
I figured. . . Chris hits the ground on Emily's birthday. . . I certainly don't want to read into that anymore. . . .
What do you think conclusions are all about. It's not just you involved here. Everyone is, and if you know about it, so be it.
I know too much and I will simply do whatever you want. Finish this paper, and start whatever it is that I need to start next. . . . No fear here, lol, actually it's almost fun. I mean, I can laugh at how the visions come out, and really freak out to see the details that I already saw. . . .
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill me with YOU! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment