Monday, August 07, 2006

The Matrix

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

I got my big Sony laptop working again, $365 for CA to fix it. Wow I didn't remember how nice this one is. Course I've not used it in years. But I was thinking I wanted another laptop since the one I have is so tiny and slow. It's ok for school, sitting in the library or something, but not really for hanging at home relaxing on my bed trying to read some journal. So I was doing some engineering work and had some cash, and decided I could just get this one fixed. It came back today. I've already started clearing the harddrive... NICE!

Oh of course I had to get my truck fixed today too. Oil change, new brakes, new battery and a new compressor for the AC... $1300. Which is about what I sent out as an invoice this morning too. I get to calibrate the model for Stonelake now too. So I've got to bust my ass this month before school starts and likely bill another $1300 every week until then, ugh!

I need to get a new bike too. After the accident the front end of my bike is all messes up. Bent forks or handle bars, either way with the tune up, new cables and tires it's a new bike. So I plan to go get one tomorrow. I just got home and cleaned out my truck too. Vacuumed and armor-all for it all over. Wow am I beat. I was up again last night. Think it was more like 1am instead of 3am to chant this time.

I've been talking to DJ about doing this chant at her church. She likes the idea, but hasn't been able to figure it out yet. All I know is that I need to get busy with it. So much energy, so strong and fast. I'm not sure what we are getting ready for, but I know if I don't get busy with this we are going to get rushed through a lot really quick when she's finally does start.

What else did you find?
I got my article clear now. Last night the chant was SO POWERFUL, so I tried to direct it to things I was dealing with. Course my modeling fell together almost perfect, or better than. So then I realized what was missing in my article, and it was all as clear as anything. I was just thrilled. I can't wait to get started on it again. But first I need to get this modeling stuff done. We had the meeting Friday and I ran everything over the weekend so they could have everything to resubmit to SWFWMD today. I did everything Kim wanted too. So I just need to write up a response to all her questions, and I'm done with that. Oh except the calibration that I HAVE to get done before the end of the month.

Whatelse do you need to do?
I guess I cleaned up the house a bit too. Finish the CAD file for the Bike Rack, put some rubber on my current rack. . . I still need to clean out the office. And I still need to sort and organize my files here, and clear off the computers in my office too. There is just so much crap in there that I need to backup and erase. I guess I will always have a lot to do. I wouldn't have it any other way.

What was that?
I just remembered Keith used this computer for years and would always let his kids watch DVD's on it. So I can watch a DVD now! Course I've been wanting to watch Matrix again. Not sure why. But I want to see it. Course I want to see about three or four other DVD's too. lol... just a little escape for me I guess. But I'm ready to fall asleep. . . and I've not written Kim yet.

What happened next?

I spent an hour trying to get the video working on this thing. I forgot Jason reformatted all this since Keith had it.

What next?
I got to watch The Matrix. Neo started at room 101 and ended at room 303. Wow, that's where I am isn't it. . . . 303 again returning to total control over the situation exactly as he started.
I Love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ! Thank You for your Words

No comments:

Post a Comment