Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Conclusions

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I'm trying to finish this paper for John
What's holding you up?
I guess I'm trying to figure out what or how to get this all out.
What it is now, is the place you need to get serious about who you are. What is the deepest point about this that you are trying to make? You are comfortable and free to write and do whatever you need now. So what's stopping you?
I don't know. It's about the heart and love that I need to write. The paradigm of truth and freedom, versus fear and competition. One is the win-win we need while the other is for losers. And I know I can get this all out and clear. But it's not easy or clear for me.
What you need to do is what you are doing now. You are flowing in the truth without judgment or expectation. Everything you do got you ready for now. Each time you do something this now gets easier and better for you. Trust it for yourself.
I'm nervous.
Of course you are, That's human nature. Remember it's the edge that keeps you on the tight rope. Without it you would fall, now you are teetering as usual, and that gives you the strength you need to make this next move.
I know it's all about the love and truth I've shared with you!
What are you writing here for?
I know I know... I've got to get started and make some sense with you or with myself first.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for your Grace, Love and Wisdom! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment