Monday, August 21, 2006

What's new?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you think?
I guess I know that too much is happening. I try to help and get people together and working on these things, but I can barely keep up with everything. It's really kinda weird.

What happened with your research paper?
I guess it's coming along really good, and I'm happy with it, except John keeps asking me to do more and more with it. I'm not sure I can get it all done the way he wants. but I guess he's pushing me to do more which is really better for me anyway.

What do you feel?
I guess I know he's trying to get me set up for making it into a PhD project. Which is really where I want it to got too.

What about the med school?
I guess I meeting them on Wednesday. And last night DJ had me chant for a group at her church. I wanted it to be intimate and specific for her and a few people who had seen it before. Magically Pam showed up back from her trip early just to surprise us. But DJ invited some other people who I didn't know which set me off a little funny. They clearly had no concept or insight into being there at all. It was kinda weird. DJ left with the same feeling she had last time, like what's this all about?

Pam thought it was perfect, that things came out exactly as they needed to. Those who missed it, shouldn't have been there anyway. While Beth felt I needed to get more specific on the teaching and explaining it all. Of course I agreed with both of them. So DJ wants me to start a class in September. While I want to chant there Sunday morning and Pam is ready to join me, and Beth, Lou and Doug likely will too, as they were all there yesterday too.
What do you think this will mean to you Med School people?
I'm not sure. They are interested in making this into a research project for the college. And I can take whatever class they want me to and do it there myself too. They might all come to Harmony to see and share with me now? Wow, I didn't think about that. How they will want to know more about it and I can simply invite them over and let them see for themselves. I'm not sure what John sill think. But what I love is how John is more on the big picture side, with how the theory and conceptions fit into the evolution of the science and consciousness of our culture. Then the Med School is more about the applied here and now.
What else happened last night?
I finished chanting and stayed around to chat with DJ a bit. Then when I drove home I called Beth and Pam as I passed their homes going home. Pam called me back a bit later to invite me over to swim and such. So we got to talking a lot more about the Big Picture stuff. I told her she needed to read my research paper. She laughed saying she was no editor. Course she seems to know and understand a lot more about what was there than anyone.

We really had a good time, chatting and goofing around all night. Talking about more and more we could do and share. Full day today, I need to go to FEES and get my bike and get busy on the model calibration and finish John's Paper... UGH

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please FILL me with your Love and Light to fulfill your Glory! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment