Sunday, August 13, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I'm getting more comfortable all the time. Friday I had this incredible meeting with some company executives that could very easily see and understand things that I'm doing. I never said too much to them, but now I've given them links to more for them to explore.

Then yesterday I went out and checked the outfall weir for the Stonelake Ranch models. I drew it up this morning and have the models running now. I'm actually laying on my bed now reading and writing all kinds of things.
What about this morning?
I spoke to DJ a bit and told her how critical it was that we got things started really soon since things are just going to get worse. I tried to explain how the old Indians who kept the energy moving are all gone now. And there is not enough people who know and clear things for the Earth to continue. She knew we had to get started. I told her we better hurry before things got faster and faster. She said how she could barely keep up now, and I told her it's just starting and everything will get faster and faster now.

We both knew this already and she was not surprised and said she would get back with me soon. Even promised an email today about their web-server and all.
Who else did you meet?
I guess Indi who sits infront of me is a network administrator for a company that she's getting bored with. She's a healer in the church and has always been sitting right in front of me, and we've finally met now. I want to get her help of course, and she wants to get out of the yucko job she's in. Course I can't count how many people I've helped in similar situations and she also could work with TC, Tim and Dan . . . while I've still not been able to get them all together.

Whatelse do you need to do?
I'm still trying to finished this paper for John. Every time I Chant I get more insights for it, and every time I open the file I add more to it. I hope I can get it done soon. It's been a long run, and I need to get it done soon.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment