Friday, August 11, 2006

2 much

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Why?
I guess it's never too much. It was kinda cool today. I went and met the people running this company in Tampa. They wanted me to start getting more business for them. Course I can do that in my sleep. I wanted to run the whole water resource system for their company globally . . . so I could start fixing the water problems in South America.
Why didn't you say that.
Good point, I guess I could write them a letter again. Wow you are not kidding are you?
What do you think? You said to DJ how you better hurry or it's going to happen faster and faster. What you are doing in chanting is creating this buffer. You are moving the energy through faster so it wont blow out in other places. Haven't you noticed this?
I really can just keep up with what I have at hand now myself. lol... trying to figure if the storms are stronger with the chant or without it is really not my forte.
What it is includes what you think and feel while chanting. As you can see, and have said yesterday. When you focus this energy on things for yourself very personal things happen. This is who you are, what you need and want.
I know that's where everyone gets lost wanting more and more all the time, and never being satisfied.
What you have learned now is to be satisfied with less. You are still entitled to met needs and personal expression and satisfaction.
I have you don't I.... I really don't need anything else.
This is what you are learning and getting better at. It's ok to have needs too. Just like loving someone is ok for you too. It actually is a lot better for you, as long as you are not lost in it.
I guess I get lost too easily.
That is a choice, that you create and accept every moment.
I know there are countless choices I can take or leave every day. It's fun, and busy. I also know that You are always with me and I can keep that truth in my heart to make the choices that meet with Your Will.
What you need to remember is that your own personal needs are necessary as well, since your safety, happiness and functioning can always add to Ours. Your expression and truth is as critical as anything we could do.
I love you Dear Jesus!
We know, that is what you do and express in your choices and actions. You have been listening more and more. You are making it a habit to listen and follow . . . You will find things coming together more than ever as you are able to simply make things happen.


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill me with your Spirit, Word and Strength! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment