Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What NOW
It's really going to get intense soon isn't it? I can simply feel the power of it all. So I'm going to get some more salad and get the 2nd matrix movie. When I got the clip for the last posting I realized I needed to watch this ending and then watch the 2nd movie tonight.
What is the song
Its "following Jesus' by Cindy Diana, then Phil Joel "god is watching over you, you are love whatever you go through..." on now on cmradio.net at 8.41pm
What about movie time?
I need to boogie don't I.
Whatelse?
I need to Pray.
Please Dear Love Lord Jesus Christ fill me with The Holy Spirit so I may grow, learn and achieve for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment