Thursday, August 03, 2006

way kewl

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened?
I had a great meeting with John yesterday. He really seemed to like what I wrote. Changed a bit and then wanted me to get more focused and clear up a bit here and there. It was really cool, referred to issues in link above. Like I finally got something together that was making sense. Course I need to edit it and finish it too now. Which of course only means more and more for me to do . . . Like I don't have enough already.
What else did you get done today?
I got DJ's video up. lol . . . wow, I never thought I'd ever get video online, but I finally did it. I've sent her a few pieces but this is the best yet. http://www.starsusa.org/scire/images/Angels-1a.wmv Course it's a 23MB download. . . yucko, I need to try a different format or something. But I was hoping she would check it out and tell me what format to make it in. I guess what's really funny for me, was that it was really easy to make. After all these years since Pastor Jerry and I had our Passion Lunch . . . to finally get something done online to see it is just so cool.
What do you want to do now?
I certainly want to remake countless videos I've got, to get them all online too, but then I also want to get the server to stream them and make everything else work right too. It's always a challenge for me since I seem to come up with more stuff to do all the time . . lol . . . . reminds me how I said recently how I like having lots to do so I don't get bored. As if I could ever really get bored. I guess sometimes I feel like I could, and even feel like I am sometimes. But it's really always too much too quick for me.

Like today I went to see another attorney to have him check what scott tried to do to me. He said he could spend a week or two going over it all. But what was really important was whether it really said what I wanted it to. Course the guy laughed at me, saying I was already doing the work and already getting clients. So if I was keen on splitting my income, I could simply give him a check for half of all that I did too . . . . Like what's the point in me starting a business where I only get more business and 1/2 the income. I certainly don't want more . . .

Course then he said how he was buying land and worked with Charlie and others I knew already and needed to deal with the water things too. So he figured he'd be calling me soon to help him with his lands. Like I need more work. Dave has been giving me more and more to do too. I keep trying to just get it done, and it only rolls into more and more . . . I mean a thousand a week is kinda cool, but I really don't want to be doing more of it.

What do you want to do?
I guess I kinda have no clue. I want to finish this paper for John. But is it really going to present my ideas for research or just satisfy him? I'm not sure. Course I'm more interested in making it all happen than I am into just publishing something. Like everything written here really only serves me and never makes anything happen. . .
You are looking at only yourself again, What about all those who read this?
I guess so. But I always felt that what I could do and change elsewhere would make a lot more happen than I could ever imagine.

What you are doing takes time, nothing happens over night. You want to bring change and growth into a place and time where you need to simply deal with what is here. If you don't deal with what's at hand you can't do what you have set out to do.
I know. . . so I do what I can one day at a time. Nothing too spectacular, just moving along, little bits by little bits.

That down plays it son, and serves no one. . .
I know... still I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ and I know everything will come out as it must for your Glory! Thank you! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment