Saturday, August 26, 2006

Flight School

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you think about this one?
I guess I sorta instigated it a bit. But when I think about it I instigated a lot of things here. I remember when Newkome first asked me about what kinda deal USF should make faculty. I told him 50% would be the least that I would accept no matter how much they invested into it. Course he asked about the labs and we agreed to give 10% to the lab off the top and then split the rest. Now USF offers 45% of Patents to faculty, which is really one of the highest, if not THE HIGHEST in this county, and likely the world. It's funny how I told Scott the same deal, which only resulted in this big knife in my back.

Does USF do this too?
Well years after my first conversation with Newkome he spoke to Dr. Gross and helped start Utek which sponsors this discussion list linked above, and is now one of the biggest tech transfer firms internationally.
What do you feel?
I'm not sure. When I first heard Dr. Gross tell his story I wanted to shoot Newkome for getting someone else to do what I told him to do with me. Feels like a bigger knife than Scott had. Course when I found Newkome's proposal on file in DSR for the foundation that was nearly a reprint of what we prepared for stars I was totally disgusted with the whole place. Now I guess I realize it is all about the American Machine. The greed and control that is programmed into all these people is really nothing they can control anyway. They all simply don't know any better.

I guess my own feeling is that I should forgive them. They really don't know any better. This reminds me of other conversations I had last night. We were talking about Empathy, and I was told how I seemed almost Hostile to empathize at all with people. Like it was wrong for me to block out their energy or avoid any connections. Course then we talked about how they collect all the negative trash from everyone and hurt and ache all the time from it. Sure I can move energy and empathize all I want, but I don't, and never pick up all this trash like they do. I mean one lady even spoke about how she would know when something was wrong and call all her friends until she found who was having troubles. Course we all struggle and grow, so whether she feels her friend or the passer-by and then finds a friend ready to deal with something will always happen.

Just like Newkome I can share and explain things till I'm blue in the face, but if they only want to see it their way then they can only suffer. I can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink. And if they are convinced what they do is superior . . . lol. . . let them suffer. . .
What do you feel about the list though?
I guess when I saw Valerie's response I really wanted to YELL! 20 years I've tried to get their help. They told me I couldn't do it, so I incorporated the 501c3 anyway and sparked thousands of reproductions. Then they said that I couldn't Patent anything. So I patented it all myself. They said it would never work so now I'm meeting with the city again and again on my own. The land is ready and everything else is falling together like some magical dream!

lol . . . 23 years later . . . lol . . .

And I guess I just need to do it all myself. Sometimes I wonder what the world would look like now if I went to Irvine instead . . . lol . . . I mean, UC-Irvine was the only school I applied to from high school. And if I remember it was because they were doing the Mind-body stuff there.

I guess, getting in on the ground floor of that would have been really neato. And I'm sure Emily would have come to me no mater where I was. Course blowing through all the sciences with it back then might not have been so bright since I've only recently taken the responsibility to be more careful with it all. . . LOL . . . back then I would have ended up all plugged in, on LSD and all like Ferstandig tried. . . likely ended up as some military security code!

Good thing I missed it.
But What do you feel about Valerie?
I gave her one of my patents to update and she only let it expire. Then she ignored everything I told her about the phosphates until Big Pharma noticed it. Suddenly she was interested and anxious to make it all happen. Sadly it's lost in greed and control now I'm sure, with little results or any real public benefit at all.

But that's what the American Machine is all about . . . Greed and Control. I wonder if the doctors are still fighting the system to get what they need or whether they've been paid enough to just be another cog?
What did you want to tell Riley?
I'm not sure. He seems very conscious and connected to the crazy psycho-drama that is the Machine controlling the creative impulses in our schools. Each university has their own fiefdom of greed and control. That's the only thing they know or understand. Like I saw a truthout article about Voting Machine Fraud . . . Course that's exactly why they made these machines, so the fraud was built in and worked easier for them.
What is your point here?
I guess it's the American Machine for greed and control is getting out of hand. I'm not sure if that means it's about to blow or simply break down some more.

This reminds me of taking Cathy out to dinner last week for her Birthday. She told me about a dream where she prayed for the lost Ramsey child. It was really weird for her since the case was long gone, and the mother even died of cancer since then. She figured the child or mother had visited her and needed some prayers. So no biggie.

But then a few weeks later the murderer was found and arrested which freaked her out.

I simply told her there is a lot more happening here all the time. And those of us who are connected and conscious are more in control than ever.

I mean, I made it all sound like "a matter of fact," like of course she has dead people coming to her and prays to change the world around us. That is really happening more all the time. Not that it is anything new for me. . . . And I guess I realized how I needed to get more conscious about what I pray for.

What do you think that means about Riley and Valerie?
I'm not sure, but since you ask, I guess that I need to get more conscious about the impact I have or can have over these things. it's my place to stir things up and I guess this is an issue I need to address more. Certainly it's easy and arrogant to complain about the greed and control in the system . . . But it's also important to make it an opening to get out the truth about things too.
What could that mean for you? Have you thought about that, or dreamed about where you can go there?
I'm not sure. Again I know that there is a lot of power and focus in everything that I do. And making the right statements and carefully planning out things is important. But I also know the spontaneous insight and love that you bring and share is very important too.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lead and guide me to make the Truth Known for Your Glory! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment