Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened?
It was really weird . . . . all day yesterday I kept seeing this black fabric in the hands. I was checking out the sloppy sewing job, all embarrassed even. I knew I seen it before and was kinda trying to fix it or hide how sloppy it was. . . like tucking in the loose threads.
What does that feel like?
I guess it was obvious I made it. . . I bet all the loose treads where tucked in when he got it. It's funny how something so carefree and spontaneous could mean so much to someone. I guess when it got really silent I noticed he was watching me with this expression of total peace and joy. Maybe no one had ever touched it . . . guess it's not too normal to play with some garment of someone you barely know or just met the first time . . . kinda brings a big smile to my face now and I wonder what I needed to share with him...

It's funny I never know what people want from me. I feel the power of the connection and respond to the joy and bliss between us. . . but then I shorta wait and wonder what to do next.

I bet that's why I'm single; ladies have gotten accustomed to this male dominated culture where they are pushed around like objects . . . so they can't handle when someone respects them or honors them as a worthy person . . . capable of free individual choices and decisions about relationships, contact and interaction. Like they just don't understand it and feel awkward and then avoid me. I was always happy thinking the lady clear and strong enough to see what I offered would be the only one worth my time anyway.

Not sure if that's such a bright idea anymore since women strong and capable are likely chased down by everything on two legs!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment