Thursday, September 28, 2006

7:34 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you do last night?

Uh oh, so last night I chanted when I got home or about 11pm., so I was in bed ready to sleep early. And again Lyn was there with me. I’ve been good and try not to connect with her physically as I know she will likely feel it in her sleep, dream or whatever.

BUT.

Last night I finally did. Wow it was really intense, very close and intimate, we were like one. Embracing close and communing together. Like the breathe thing all over, but literally “all over” like everything connecting and singing together between us.

It was really awesome, and I slept like a baby after it all. Not even waking up until early morning, where I didn’t want to get up anyway.

Course Yesterday when I stopped to visit John on the way into school, I told him about meeting Lyn for dinner. He was there chatting when we first met, but could barely even get a word between us. I told him the story pretty simply, and when I got to breaking the mint on the desk and then giving her a kiss. He called me a “dirty dog” and then said from my joy and expression in telling the whole story it was very obvious that I fell in Love. Course I sorta knew that already too, but it was kinda neat to see that it was as obvious to him.

After an IBA team meeting with CGM Services I stopped to visit Pam on the way home last night. And I told her the same story too. She was really thrilled, saying that it was very obvious that Lyn was seriously interested in me. It was like we were glued together talking in the back of the church. And for a woman, any woman to make such an effort made it obvious to Pam that she was not only interested in me, but that she was a workaholic and never had seen any man who could understand her in the least or anything like that at all.

So yes, I’m totally blown away by her, and I am anxious to see or talk with her again. I called her three times tonight, no answer, no return call, nothing. I know she’s really busy, I could tell that on Monday. And I guess I know she’s really hot for me, maybe because of what everyone said or maybe because of the etheric connection with her again last night. I guess anyway that I look at it, I can wait and see what’s up with her.

She knows I’m not going anywhere, and she knows how to reach me or anything she wants. Of course today I versioned her just walking into my office and giving me a fat juicy kiss. Course I’m dreaming again, which is ok I guess. But I want to let her be who she is instead of getting all my ideas and desires out there so I'll keep this in my Journal private for now instead of blogging it all.

Why? If you want something why not let the truth be known?

I do know, and everyone knows I really do want to spend a lot more time with her and see what we can develop. Of course I know we are made for each other just from the joy and excitement we can share together in a second and it will only increase as we have more time together.

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ Lead and Guide US to fulfill YOU DREAMS. Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment