Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy New Years!


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you dream about now?
It was a dream about women taking over. I told her who to see and what to say and then went along to watch her do it. Sorta just taking notes. It was a complete fantasy. The Chairwoman saw Madam President, who then meet the La Mayora who agreed completely and become governess. . . . Wow it was my Goddess who did it!
What did she do?
I guess all she did was understand EVERYTHING and explain it all clearly. It was simply perfect and I could just DO IT!
What did you do?
I cured everything. No more BS anywhere, like suddenly people could see the truth and everyone went home to family and only did what the kids needed, nothing more
What about the money?
It was gone, the kids accounted for everything on computers in school, so the family with the most healthy happy kids became the strongest vote in the community to share resources. Greed and corruption simply vanished, cause no man can lie to his son!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for filling me with Your SPIRIT!!! Please BE WITH US ALL, and let us sleep peacefully and healing for a wonderful new year! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment