Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I thought I was getting more sleep. . . lol. . . or I need more sleep. Well I guess I'm ready for dinner now! But that's ok, it's been a busy busy day. The Emerge/Junior Acheivement thing was cool this morning. Of course I got the Honors Math class with two ladies. One of them was a talker so I never said too much, except that there were a few engineers-wanna-be's there. So I was standing on my feet for the first 4 hours of the day. When I got here to USF I was ready to sleep.

But then I had to get serious about picking a company to work with in IBA. I had a few people say yes, but I've not gotten any confirmations in email yet. Course that means I'll get a dozen yes's at the last minute. Like tomorrow morning before class they will all be asking me to do up their companies. I guess that's typical.

I guess now I remember I need to write up an invoice for Dave and get the Earth Charter web site together. Course I just want to sleep!
Who else did you chat with?
I guess Pam called about needing some help with something. Then she realized she really didn't. So I told her she jsut called so I could remind her to get Mary and DJ over to Chant! She laughed and then said she would try tonight. Course that means I should be going home now... or soon

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment