Friday, September 29, 2006

making a Chant Video

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
Wow that’s interesting numbers to start tonight. I guess my whole day was totally crazy again. I went and visited David to talk about doing video stuff together. Sounds like we can really do a lot and have a lot to share as well. He understood me completely, so I even told him about fixing his age. And we talked about working together some more. I think I might be able to get the Sustainability Symposium Video for Sharon together finally. And we’ll be making a Chant Video now too....

Wow soo much to do, sooo little time… lol…

Thanks You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Please continue to Lead and guide me to Your Fulfillment for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, amen!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment