Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another Semester starts... IBA => The Capstone Integrated Business Applications Course

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What happened today....
I had to get rid of that model. Wow, I could work on it for another six months. But only two weeks, so that's what they got. It's still better than where they started of course. I'm just so happy to let go of it. As I drove away I felt such a relief to know I could focus on school again. Course then I realized TC's office was there too so I stopped in. Interrupted his meeting with Tina, he just got back from a boat trip with Jack so they were buried again. Office changed a bit again, more people working too.

So when I got to school no one wanted any patents or a NY firm, so we were without a company in the IBA class. Course Solomon was blunt and direct, saying I should have one already. I told him I did have a few but that he wouldn't do any of mine, so I only planned to come in and do what he wanted, no strings attached. So he told me to find us a company. I said Evos, and he knew Diamond too, and had asked a few times with no success. Then I said my dad or engineering companies since I asked Dave before. We agreed I'd search till Friday.

Course then Irene was in the Management Office. She sends letters every year to ask for companies for the IBA . . . no one wants to give a list of clients, suppliers and financials. Wow, asking for lists up front? Sounded like Big Brother, or like the Patriot Act crap. There's a job we can do, rewite the IBA + SBDC deals . . . lol. . .

When I got into my office, I laughed thinking about seeing TC and Tina earlier. They NEED an IBA done. . . called Dave too. Then wrote them an email and copied my dad. Just cracked that door open a little bit . . . no real effort . . . lol . . .

What does that make you feel?
I guess nothing at all. It's really almost funny, I don't care anymore. I know nothing ever escapes the earth unless it's better I never see it again anyway. So that they do what they like, and I forgive them, and let them do whatever they like. . . But simply never subject myself to anymore of it. It's not my problem anymore, let them all figure it out for themselves.

What do you feel thou?
I guess I wonder and miss them all. Course everyone has values and hopes for fellow peoples' growth and success. . . SO it's always nice to hear about progress. However, no more expense on my part. . . lol. . . It's that, I really don't feel much for them. Sorrow, disappointment. . . But then it's stress I don't need and having one-sided relations are just exploitive, not functional. I have no need for their "use of me". . . There is really nothing more to it. I guess I've not ever gotten much from any of them.

LOL . . . Wow, just wrote that to Solomon, how I get pleasure in others success. Lol, so my family never listen to me, lol. . . and similarly never succeed. . . lol. . . nothing that bad. Because they listened lots at a time. Oh that's it, nothing feels there because there's nothing to say! I'm not interested in their greed and consumerism, and they simply are not conscious of anything else.

Wow, it's that simple. The greed and consumerism is death not life. They are choosing to die, while I'm living!

Eeek that's freaky

Why? It's almost obvious to you now. . .
I know because I dominated all the greed and consumerism before I was 10. And now it's just gibberish to me. Oh child's play, nothing of meaning or substance. LOVE? Family? What's that without substance and meaning?

What do you want to see happen next?. . .
I would really like to see everything come together fully. All the patents and all the businesses, and all the fun successes everywhere. lol. . . lots of smiling faces, growth, clarity, freedom, truth in transparency.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill me with Your Strngth, Love and Wisdom as You Guide me to Fulfill Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment