Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wow... this will be a ride...


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

The Universe"

Subject:TUT... A Note from the Universe


If you were to be given some wicked power tools, plus a hammer, chissle and axe, to craft, carve and shape the life of your wildest dreams, Eric, (if this was actually how you could get your groove on), I'd bet you all the money in the world that you'd be really, really careful with each of your bangs, buzzes, and chops, huh? I mean, we both know how much you'd have riding on the line, right?


Well, that same extraordinary care and precision should be exercised when using your imagination - the most powerful power tool ever.
The Universe


Bizzzzzzzz, buzzzzzzzz, zerrrrrrrrrr... "I'm happy! I'm wealthy! I'm weyes!" Oops... think anyone will notice, Eric?


"I have 'known' for some time that we create our own reality, but you have succinctly put into words HOW to create it. I've explored many paths - Course in Miracles, Caroline Myss, Conversations with God, Kabbalah, Eckhardt Tolle, Buddhism, and others, and 'Infinite Possibilities' is the best. Thanks. You are a real blessing."


Infinite Possibilities
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ® ©


What happened?

I went to read my email since I couldn't sleep again. I did a chant, but not "all out" this time. I guess that means that I keep more energy in me - - instead of sending it out to the world.

What?


Oh, I got an email from DJ about doing my chant before or after her Sunday sermon. She wants to do a second sermon starting at 6pm too. So it really feels like things will be blasting through quickly. So I wrote Pam about how I always put the energy into Visions. She read the story of my accident:

Finally I told them I didn't like any of the fantasy angel stuff. If they wanted me, here on earth doing something for them, I wouldn't tolerate any fantasy spacey alien crap. I was here in the now and would only help out if I stayed in the NOW and not floating around with all this other crap!

I realized that she sees everything I do and say. It's funny, since we met. . . the first time she came over to fire with John and Chris - everytime I started to chant, she gets lost in the breathe. I mean, she connects to the Spirit so easily, that when I connect any bit at all, she can feel it and connects as well. Every time I start anything she gets totally lost into it; whether I stay there or not. Wow, I never realized this before about her. But as we chanted on Sunday I found a lot of her.

What did you tell her in the email?
I said how I put the energy into visions, but I never said how it was always just a tiny flash for me. Course whenever I go back and look at the flash it gets so full and clear. Oh yea, so I told her DJ was ready to ROCK!!!! and then said how I had a vision of the 10k/min. . . . from someone somewhere . . . knowing how she's really the marketing guru that can make that happen. . . .

eeek, I hope that's not the decimal point that she can get lost in. . . course she's sorta like me and never cares about the decimal . . . . It's funny how much we seem to have in common and know about these things. Like on our bike ride Saturday Karen and I started talking about the greed over the water, and so Pam learned all about that. Everything only comes when we are ready!

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ Help ME with the tasks and duties You have placed before me today, so I may Fulfill Our Dreams for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment