Saturday, September 02, 2006

More to do!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I'm reading and running models. Getting this bigger Sony Back is just great. I got two machines in my office on, and I can open and check the files from here to see when the models are done. Then I can walk over there and restart them or whatever. It's really easy and simple, while let's me keep reading school articles and such in here. Oh I'm laying on my bed with my laptop. . . . Dam am I lazy, ain't it wonderful?
What have you been reading?
I guess more articles from Dr. Nord's group. It's all related to my own research and work of course. So that's kinda neat too. Every time I find a new author or search out some footnote I end up with a ton more to read. I know I could update my article for months and still barely get it started, or barely catch all that I need to get into it. I read it again too, feeling how Sharon would read it, and realized that I never finished it. Sure I got a conclusion, but it's clear to me that there is still a lot more that needs to be added and expanded on there. It's strong and clear up to the end where it really just falls off.

Sharon said we should use my article in the Reading Group yesterday. Eeek that would really be too much for me. Of course she might not feel that way after reading it. . . lol. . . I would love the feedback but getting them all in my face might not be very pleasant. Course I guess that's why I wrote something so strong, so that people can get more conscious about the truth they are all hiding from.

I'm kinda falling asleep now. I know I have a lot more to model and such, but I'm just not clear on what to do next or anything. I guess it really kinda sucks! Maybe I should take a nap!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment