Saturday, September 23, 2006

Old Journals


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
Wow this is just too intense for me now... I'm reading the journal after Keith took it. It feels like when we split and stopped working together... Really powerful words, feelings and insights... Cool awesome stuff... lol... that I can magically cut and paste into this blog this very second!

What else did you write today?
Oh I was saying how the Indigo Survey lady wanted more details and specifics between Emily and Christopher. . . and ME. I guess I'm as indigo as they get. . . oh yea bringing the "stars to man" is what I am all about. And here I gave her the motorcycle link, but not the alien links... daaa!!! But what was really funny about it was that she asked about written records, and I thought about my journal where the first picture is dated before time began. . . lol. . .
What's so funny about that?
I guess all these Conversations with You are just out of hand!
What's wrong with that? It is your hands here.
I Love you Lord Jesus! How I love your word, My God, My King... Your Love cuts through these pages to my heart.... and sacrifice and paradise are here in the Plans we made.. . . cause I ever Hold the picture in my view... . It makes me wonder who am I. . .
What was that?
11/24/86 9.35pm "I write to Prove Your Existence" Passively Rule for Jesus. . . oh it's just too funny to read this stuff . . . wow. . . "all my problems come from me not opening up and letting all the love flow out" . . . Wow, " Just imagine for one Second there is a GOD. It's not about greed and selfishness, but it is Love and Truth and God Believes in us SO much that He wants us to fix this mess we Made ourselves. And He knows we can do it, Because He wants to Help us. All we need.. lol.... is... is....

Hey Equan!!!

Is FAITH IN OUR CONVICTIONS!!!
EEEK 9.23pm now... I need to sleep!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment