Sunday, September 17, 2006

The One to Rule them all

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What do you feel?
I'm not really sure. I went to a grant lecture yesterday about what it takes to get something through NIH. It seems everything is there to help me to do exactly what I need to do. Then Lee from the City called about the Tampa Riverwalk, and I think he really understood what I wanted to do. He repeated it to me about getting a patent to get the funding together, but then I told him how I already had the Patent. This of course shifted the focus a bit I'm sure. Then Kathy called too about setting up the classes at Harmony. . .

Everything is falling into place like clock work.

What did you ask for?
I guess that's for sure. It's funny. I got all the Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Matrix and a few other DVD's I thought I should watch again. So I've been watching one every Friday or so. Then I watched the Fellowship on Thursday, so last night I watched the Towers and started the Return, and then this morning I finished watching the Return. I wonder if I ever saw this before. It seemed very new to me. It was kinda choppy in spots on this laptop, so I wonder if I need to watch them all over again somewhere else. I thought of calling TC about watching them all with him. Pam said she couldn't sit that long, but she's offered me an old TV.

What do you feel?
I guess the Lord of the Rings series is about the evil trying to destroy all other life on the Earth. Which I guess is really what I need to deal with. Of course I always try to figure out which aspect is which, and what all the symbolism is, since it is reflecting me and my life as usual. I guess the ring is greed or money or selfishness which is what I am beating. And I guess that's what makes me the ring-bearer since I can create anything and patents are easy for me. I created the three that started everything and I just need to put things together more.

Hum the three rings to rule them all. lol... oh that is just too funny. Of course now I see how the great Elf Elrond is played by Hugo Weaving who also played Agent Smith in the Matrix. A WEAVER, figures. But he is the wise good-guy in the Lord of the Rings while he's the evil bad guy in the Matrix. Hum, course he's the one who ends the Matrix. When Neo blasted through him in the first Matrix he learns how to blast though everyone else, or to recreate himself through anyone. Which really sets the stage for Neo to destroy him as he becomes everyone and Neo blasts through him again.

What does this make you feel?
I'm not sure because I know the Weavers are all representing things stronger and stronger for me to do or become. Which I guess what this is all about. When I went to a lunch Thursday with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce I realized how much more I needed to learn. And of course that I'm insecure for no good reason at all. It's really kinda funny. I remember the other day with Pam or something we were all talking about sex and growing up. I was kissing in Kindergarten and had a girlfriend in first grade. We would sit on the couch and kiss for hours. Course everyone else was afraid of the opposite sex or not interested at all.

I guess that's why I am doing what I can do now. Like I keep seeing Tampa as the center of the World and everything that evolves comes from here. Like the political systems all fall apart as Tampa begins to Spread her wings and overcome all the corruption. The truth suddenly yields tremendous power and all the others everywhere can not do anything without the power we control and mover from here. lol. . . . Seeing how all three of my patents were discussed and explored last week it seems like things are going faster than ever.
What else happened this weekend?
I went biking with Pam and Karen. We drove to Dunedin again and rode up the Honeymoon Island. This time we went out on the beach and stayed there for a while. lol... It was really wonderful...

So here's where we went Saturday:
http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/11_Philippe.htm
http://casatinas.com/index2.html
http://www.pinellascounty.org/virtual_tours/trail_honeymoon.htm
http://purplemooninc.com/
What about Sunday.
I got there early of course and Pam got there soon too, so we chanted in the Gazibo. I mean, we did the sounds together and then did the whole Chant. And I actually told her what it all was about. She got all charged up a whole lot and was sorta floating around the rest of the day. It was really kinda funny. But she said how I should be careful who I teach it too. I'm not sure what she was thinking, but I immediately thought of Emily, who kinda did what she wanted with her energy with no regard for responsibility or what is right or wrong. Course I wonder now if Emily would know the difference there at all.
What else?
I invited Beth to bike with us before I left. And then saw her come home as I was leaving Pam's house at the end of the day. I miss her. Course I thought of inviting Michelle to come with us next weekend too. I'm not sure what else.. Oh except I need to forget this "insecure crap" and get busy with all that I have before me.

Please Loving Lord Jesus Fill me with Your Strength, Love and Wisdom so I may Fulfill Our Dreams for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost...
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment