Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hum, r we done with flight school?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you doing now?
I just mowed the lawn and showered. I guess I decided to keep it mowed, and now I realize I need to start getting more serious about a lot of things. Like I'm taking IBA now and could have found any company I wanted to do. Instead I did the common sense networking with the Chamber of Commerce and found a company through them.
What's wrong with that, it forced you get out networking and what else did you feel and see today?
I guess I went to a Hispanic Chamber Luncheon and met the special guest . . . who evidently has a great deal in common with me. And now again I realize how simple it is for me to network and communicate with people, and there really is no reason for me to be insecure about it. wow, it that all it is, that I'm being insecure. Of course everyone goes to these meetings to meet people. That's what it is all about anyway for everyone.

And now that I think about it, I know I can feel and empower people all the time very easily. It's really almost funny how easy it is for me to do this. Again I am filled with visions of truth and justice. Of course I'm here in Tampa and I'm very interested in making a whole lot of things happen.
What are you feeling now?
I just flashed into a whole scenerio of how everything I saw came together into a perfect dream. It was really kinda funny, or weird how it all made perfect sense and unity. Wow, that was weird, unity in Tampa? I'm not sure why that should be any surprise at all. I mean, it's really nothing new for me.

I mean even the speakers at the Luncheon today spoke about the family and personal aspects of trade in Asia. Course then I realized all these folks could help me with the China deal and I started asking about that. Then when I got back to school to email them, and I realized that the China deal was the perfect example for the Sustainable Trade model that Patel was talking to me about. Here I could provide the Intellectual capitol so they could develop a new industry. Each sharing in the win-win deals.

Course the guest speakers at the luncheon were talking about the expansion efforts in the port and increased trade there, so they knew all about the Patel Trade model and the Gates Grant and all the rest.
What did you feel?
I really felt a lot. But I was totally lost. I mean I could feel when people looked at me and I know there is a lot of energy moving everywhere. I know I just need to let go into the flow and realize that everything is here for me to evolve and grow into and with. So of course everything falls together and I meet and chat with people who can make things happen. . . lol. . . Since I have so many things to do.
What do you think now?
I guess I've been thinking too much. I remember reading in Kaballah how its really the highest goal to lose the ego and trust and follow in the Spirit. lol... And I'm so lost from the ego that I fear people instead of love them in the Spirit. I mean the people are so ego programmed that I forget that I can feel and get into all this other cool stuff. Feeling the truth and power in the spirit is all that I need to be doing...
What else?
I guess I did up some videos and sounds for DJ so she asked again about my classes Sunday morning. Wow, like perfect timing, I know this is going to really start cooking. There are just too many pieces coming together too quickly for me not to see how it will all work. I just need to start biting the bullet a bit more and doing it!

What do you need?
Please Dearest Loving Lord Jesus fill me with Your Strength Love and Wisdom as I grow and DO what we have dreamed of forever.

What else?
Please be with all of us here in Tampa and elsewhere as we grow in Your
Love for Your Glory amen.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment