Monday, September 04, 2006

11:14:06 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What’s the problem?

I’ve been running models for days and really just want it done. It’s just something more to deal with and I really don’t feel like it. Course I could hire someone to deal with it too. But I think they are all scammers that really just want to make money not do what is right. Then that’s the same problem with all the courts and all the systems in Florida and everywhere. Which is certainly not what I need to say to some judge.

Why not?

I just think it will create more problems than help with anything.

What do you really feel about it?

I guess I feel like it could be the time for me to confront the system again. I feel like that’s all I’ve done and it’s never worked in the courts. First the county and then my kids where I lost everything on both of them. Now fighting again seems really crazy, like they have more money than anyone else so they can get what they want easier than anyone. And I just feel like the greed and arrogance will just make me mad and I’ve blow off some steam. . .

What’s wrong with that?

I’m afraid of that too. I always remember seeing the sparks fly from my fingers and that’s really freaky. It’s almost like some space fantasy show, where cops come after me with guns and ZAP they all spontaneously burn up. Nothing left but a pile of ashes.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment